I Think I Captured A Trick?

MaryK

Honored Member
can't wait to see this pic...!!!!!!

wonder if I could capture this too, as the soccer ball is the ONLY ball Huntyr will play with...
hmmmmm
*looks to see if camera battery is charged up yet*
Ra Kismet did this quite naturally, so all I did was to click/treat with the cue 'paw on ball'. Helps too as now, most of the time, he'll bring his ball to me and actually leave it for training:D

LOL helps to have batteries charged, wondered why camera didn't work the other day OOPS flat batteries and LOL partner had 'misplaced' (as usual) the charger!

MaryK

Honored Member
I'm disappointed in that pic, actually... I thought there was supposed to be mud??? ha ha
:LOL: Sara yesterday it was just threatening rain, today's it's bucketing down, sorry cannot control the weather - you should see Ra Kismet today and the floor, the duvet, me, sofa throw, more mud than in a hippos wallow:eek::LOL:

sara

Staff member
Ha ha ha. We dont usually get alot of rain here, so I dont usually get to see muddy dogs, though this year has been very wet. my dogs still dont get very muddy, even though Ollie spends so much time in the water.

MaryK

Honored Member
Actually Adelaide isn't known for a lot of rain. In the short time I've lived here it's been mostly extremely hot:( But lately it has rained a lot. Did try today to get a muddy photo but it's been extreme weather, storm went through, trees down, roads flooded, hail, road watch alerts the works. Loved it, I adore wild weather and so too does Ra Kismet but even we had to duck out for walks between the downpours:rolleyes: Zeus belayed for the bed and comfort:LOL:

Ra Kismet's ears were flying in the wind, lead even blew around on loose lead, it was fun:D He LOVED all the new smells pranced along like a young colt, well behaved one now of course, and splashed in all the running rivers - read sidewalks - sniffed and had a glorious time:LOL:

Oh and we've moved up a notch, now instead of just smiling at him, people are waving! Kids heading for stardom:LOL:

SD&B

Experienced Member
LOL pics will follow but not today, too late, after spending most of last night and all today just trying to get through to DTA!!!!! Wish you could train computers with click/treat:rolleyes:

Rakins thanks you for the treats:love: And so do I:love:

Now all I need to 'capture' is Rakins sitting while I take a photo:eek: It's generally a two person operation, one armed with camera the other 'distracting' Rakins from examining the camera at close quarters:rolleyes: Hopefully 'stay' will work, even with me with a camera in hand!
Yeah, one of the harder things is being the handler, picture/video taker, and actress all at one time. Sometimes that's harder than teaching the trick, lol.