I Fell Off The Wagon... Petfinder

Mr-Remington

Experienced Member
We have 5 dogs in the house right now, plus 3 cats, and my pet rat. But aside from that I would love to have another dog :ROFLMAO: I dream of one day owning every shelter dog I can find, and afford. I need to stay off of Petfinder, it will be the death of me. :rolleyes:

MaryK

Honored Member
Sara you've corrupted me!!!!!!!!!!! I said I was NOT going to look at this thread again!

They're both ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE:love::love: On thing is, I'm a bit too far away to adopt:cry:

jackienmutts

Honored Member
All these dogs are sooooo adorable!! :love: Sara, you know if Tx were around, she'd be packing up that little dog and shipping him to you, pronto!!! :rolleyes::LOL: She'd ship first, and ask questions later. Maybe I should email her...... :cool:

Evie

Experienced Member
Hmm, well this isn't quite pet finder... but still. I want this little guy so bad! :love: I know I could offer him the BEST home, but ... they would never let me take him as they say "5-6ft fencing will be required around any external areas of my new backyard to comply with RSPCA policy." and we don't have a single fence :ROFLMAO:

That and I don't think my partner would want another dog... but OMG he's such a cutie!!! Oh and a partially deaf dog suits me just fine! Guess I'd have to find myself a light to train him with rather than a clicker :D

http://www.adoptapet.com.au/animal/animalDetails.asp?animalid=206583&result=14&statusID=3 :love::love:

The other problem is that Deigo is located about 17 hours drive away from my house (according to google)... lol. In a different state..

want :(

Evie

Experienced Member
It's this forums fault!!!! Got distracted looking for border collie rescues in England for another thread... and then started looking for local ones in Australia for me and .. and.. :cry:. HE'S SO CUTE!

MaryK

Honored Member
They require you to have fencing ? wow that is gonna take away a few potential homes for many dogs
Yes they do and I had the devil's own battle to get one of my dogs from them because I lived in an apartment at the time. But I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!! (two hours later):rolleyes::D(y)

MaryK

Honored Member
Same here, I pass on the fences but not with partner.:( He's adorable the DOG that is, not partner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh this is sheer torture this thread!!!!!!!!! He's so close but so far away. Think partner may have to look for a new home to make room for another dog:LOL::rolleyes::eek:

Adrianna & Calvin

Experienced Member
Here's my recent heartache:
http://blinddeafdogs.blogspot.com/2012/11/code-red-fl-orlando-deaf-pbt-x-her.html

They will be PTS tomorrow :( I have publicized them, but can't think of any other way to help them. I have a tiny place with a cat and dog already, I work full time, and I am fostering an elderly diabetic cat. (And I'm a zillion miles away from Florida anyway.) But I just feel awful about these girls. They are both so skinny and look like their lives have been a misery.

Sorry for the sad post, I think you guys will understand though.

MaryK

Honored Member
We understand A & C. I tried to post on FaceBook but got that the site was unavailable. Poor darlings, I would have them, but like you, a zillion miles and an ocean or two away, plus a very small place. They look like their lives have been misery. But I am sure one of the No Kill rescue places will come forward and take them in. I'll try again later with the FaceBook page.

Oh I wish all suffering for animals would end right now! Will do all I can to help.:cry: