Hyper Ball Of Fur!!

MaryK

Honored Member
I sleep heavy, it takes a lot to wake me. So feeling him bounce on my chest I always think someones come to kill me. :p Chance has bad breath, so I tend not to get kisses from him LOL
I'm a light sleeper and usually in the middle of a lovely dream! I tend not to let Zeus kiss me much, fortunately he's not a kissy kissy dog either.

2SpoiledAussies

Both of my dogs sleep in their large crate together (they are litter mates, so you can't leave them anywhere without them playing Tug-o-war. And they enjoy the crate because of the chews/treats) so they don't wake us up :)

collie23

We take Trixie out last thing at night (usually between 10 and half 11) and she's now fine till 7 at least, sometimes 8.

He is 9 months, and at first it was cute and fun, but now he is 47 pounds. I can't breathe half the time he does it. lol
Aww he's still a baby then, but not in weight lol :) as Mary K said, are you sure you need to breathe?? Remi doesn't seem to think so :) lol

Both of my dogs sleep in their large crate together (they are litter mates, so you can't leave them anywhere without them playing Tug-o-war. And they enjoy the crate because of the chews/treats) so they don't wake us up :)
That sounds sweet :love: and works out well for you too :)

Mr-Remington

Experienced Member
We take Trixie out last thing at night (usually between 10 and half 11) and she's now fine till 7 at least, sometimes 8.

Aww he's still a baby then, but not in weight lol :) as Mary K said, are you sure you need to breathe?? Remi doesn't seem to think so :) lol
We sleep at 9 so he can sleep about 11 hours before he wakes us up. He is definitely still a baby, but he is putting on weight fast! :)

MaryK

Honored Member
That's so cute.:) Zeus and his late sister Tiger Lily were litter mates they shared the same basket, never new how Tiger Lily managed to sleep though, as Zeus was (and still is) a first class fidget butt!:rolleyes:

collie23

We sleep at 9 so he can sleep about 11 hours before he wakes us up. He is definitely still a baby, but he is putting on weight fast! :)
Thats a long time, he must absolutely love his crate!!! :)

That's so cute.:) Zeus and his late sister Tiger Lily were litter mates they shared the same basket, never new how Tiger Lily managed to sleep though, as Zeus was (and still is) a first class fidget butt!:rolleyes:
Haha aren't they all?? Just shows how much she loved him i suppose :love:

MaryK

Honored Member
That is a very long time!! I would just LOVE Ra Kismet to sleep that long but *sigh* something tells me it just isn't going to happen!

Tiger Lily was a puppy who, once she snuggled down to sleep, stayed asleep without moving. Oh yes, they adored each other, you had to see it to believe it but they really did 'move and think as one dog':love: Perfect synchronization, heads moved at the same time etc. etc. Two dogs, one mind, different personalities though:love: