Hybrid Kibble + Raw Diet.. Does Anyone Feed Both?

MaryK

Honored Member
Carmen R - do watch it with Customs. My cats loved a certain brand of catnip. This catnip was imported into Great Britain (my homeland) from America, was also treated so it wouldn't seed, but Australian customs STILL refused it entry -unless this is ironic - I got a full importers license!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, while I'm here, I don't get any food stuff sent to me, even that which is supposedly o.k., just to be sure.

CarmenR

Yeh don't think I will really bother trying it is hard enough getting stuff through when I'm their in person at the airport

DevonW

My 13 year old dog is on a kibble/raw diet

She was not doing well on kibble but because she has a lack of teeth she can't eat any bone. So I worry she's not going to get the proper nutrients. We tried using a multi-vitamin supplement from the vet and not having kibble but she wouldn't touch anything with the multi-vitamin. So she gets ground raw in the morning and kibble in the evening.

She's doing 10X better than what she was before.

CarmenR

My parents dog also won't touch any food with multi vitamins! That's good that she is doing well on a kibble/raw diet, I'm feeling pretty confident that kibble and raw is still better than no raw.