Hybrid Kibble + Raw Diet.. Does Anyone Feed Both?

Discussion in 'Dog Food' started by CarmenR, Jan 14, 2013.

1. CarmenR Well-Known Member

Ok then, thanks for your help :) Hopefully we stumble upon non stinky ones (for my sake)
    MaryK likes this.

2. MaryK Honored Member

That's really terrible!
  3. MaryK Honored Member

Carmen R - do watch it with Customs. My cats loved a certain brand of catnip. This catnip was imported into Great Britain (my homeland) from America, was also treated so it wouldn't seed, but Australian customs STILL refused it entry -unless this is ironic - I got a full importers license!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, while I'm here, I don't get any food stuff sent to me, even that which is supposedly o.k., just to be sure.
    CarmenR likes this.
  4. CarmenR Well-Known Member

Yeh don't think I will really bother trying it is hard enough getting stuff through when I'm their in person at the airport
    MaryK likes this.
  5. Dogster Honored Member

The antlers I give Shivon are about 15 - 20 cm long.:)
    MaryK and CarmenR like this.
  6. DevonW Well-Known Member

My 13 year old dog is on a kibble/raw diet

She was not doing well on kibble but because she has a lack of teeth she can't eat any bone. So I worry she's not going to get the proper nutrients. We tried using a multi-vitamin supplement from the vet and not having kibble but she wouldn't touch anything with the multi-vitamin. So she gets ground raw in the morning and kibble in the evening.

She's doing 10X better than what she was before.
    MaryK and CarmenR like this.
  7. CarmenR Well-Known Member

My parents dog also won't touch any food with multi vitamins! That's good that she is doing well on a kibble/raw diet, I'm feeling pretty confident that kibble and raw is still better than no raw.
    MaryK likes this.
  8. DevonW Well-Known Member

Oh definitely some raw is better than none at all.
    MaryK likes this.