How The English Go To The Pub

Discussion in 'Off-Topic & Chit Chat' started by Anneke, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Dogster Honored Member

Here are some more St. Patrick`s day pics....
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

And somepeople go a bit overboard....
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    umm...
    [IMG]
    tigerlily46514 and dogcrazy like this.

2. dogcrazy Experienced Member

Sooo cute!!!!
    Dogster likes this.
  3. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

hilarious, and great commentary there, Dogster!! lolz!
    Dogster likes this.
  4. Anneke Honored Member

Oh my, green dogs!!! :ROFLMAO: And those toenails!!!
    Dogster likes this.
  5. Dogster Honored Member

I haven't met anyone yet that paints their dos's toenails!!!! I find it hard to believe that some people do these things....:ROFLMAO:
    dogcrazy and tigerlily46514 like this.
  6. Pawbla Experienced Member

I've seen dog nail polish for sale! But never met anybody who actually paints their dog's nails :ROFLMAO:. Also dog dye.

Some people dye their dog's hair with normal human dye. My aunt has had a couple of cases of dogs with horrible allergies because of this.
    Dogster likes this.
  7. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

Yeah, i'm with you, Pawbla, and Dogster,
    dying a dog seems not only a lil crazy, but could be dangerous to the dog. In many ways, besides causing skin damage, just inhaling the stuff, to a dog, would be obnoxious.
    No idea what licking that dye off of his fur could do to a dog, or what happens the dye absorbs into his bloodstream through his skin.

but, funny photos just the same, loved Dogster's comments on each one as she posted them!:ROFLMAO: there really ARE some whackos out there..
    Pawbla and Dogster like this.
  8. Dogster Honored Member

Hahaha, thanks Tigerlily!!!! I watched something on T.V. where people dyed their dogs, maybe I can find some pics....
  9. Dogster Honored Member

Oh, here are some....
    Ok, you have a dog. If you want pictures of a tiger, go to the zoo and take some pics.
    [IMG]
    Same thing applies if you want pictures of a panda...
    [IMG]
    Ok, COME ON!!!!:mad:
    [IMG]
    You have got to be kidding me!!!!!:mad::rolleyes:
    [IMG]
    PLEASE DON'T DYE YOUR DOGS!!!!!:rolleyes:
  10. Anneke Honored Member

Well, you can actually use an edible dye(the kind used in food) on a dog to dye it's hair. This is harmless, even when licked off;)
    Must say, I think the first two pictures are very good!!
    But I wouldn't think of doing this to my dog...
    Pawbla and Dogster like this.
  11. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

WOW! I HAVE NEVER seen anything like this!! wow....

not sure what to think about all that, but......wow.

kind of reminds me of an old comic i once saw...

dog costume.jpg
    Dogster likes this.
  12. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

good to know they are using edible food dye, but, there is some debate on how harmless that is, especially to small-weight creatures...and it would end up being quite a bit of food-dye, if the dog really went to town licking it all off............some ppl try to avoid giving their kids too much food- colored foods or drinks full of dyes, for various health reasons.

but, def, it'd have to be safer than typical hair dye!

still, i can't imagine doing this to my dog either, Anneke!! :ROFLMAO::eek::rolleyes::confused:
    Dogster likes this.
  13. Anneke Honored Member

I hope that is a girldog...:ROFLMAO:
    Poor thing...:D
    tigerlily46514 and Dogster like this.
  14. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

<----tries to imagine what a MESS IT IS if the dyed dog gets wet, and comes to lie on your white carpets...hmm.
    Pawbla likes this.
  15. Dogster Honored Member

Haha!!! LOVE the picture Tigerlily!!!! I think the first two dyed dogs are well done too, but I would never, EVER think of doing that to my dog, or anyone's dog for that matter!!!! I, like most sane people in this world, like to keep dogs as they are...:LOL:
    tigerlily46514 likes this.
  16. Dogster Honored Member

True say, Tigerlily, what a wet, dyed dog would do to your carpet, or (God forbid) your bedspread...O_o
    Pawbla likes this.
  17. Pawbla Experienced Member

There is a dog dye specially made for dogs, that is supposed to be harmless. Problem is when people use human dye assuming it will work just fine for the dog! I'd never dye my dog, but I guess I have no problem with it as long as it doesn't affect your dog's health or makes him uncomfortable. I mean, to say the truth, the panda/tiger ones look just adorable :p. But I wouldn't do it with my dog, and I wouldn't recommend it.
    Dogster likes this.
  18. Ripleygirl Experienced Member

Just need a dog now to round the husband up and get him home from the pub.....!
    Dogster, tigerlily46514 and Anneke like this.