Hi There---it's Been Waaay Too Long!!

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Before she left she had told me she was thinking of taking a break, Buddy was fine. She had other reasons but not my place to say. Hopefully I can reel her back in with emails, lol. :)

MaryK

Honored Member
I'm newer here, so just recall some of your posts before you disappeared. Congratulations on such a wonderful year. And boy do you have a fantastic household, I'm seriously jealous!:D We have a two dog limit, the council do not permit any more:( No room for a horse either:(

southerngirl

Honored Member
Before she left she had told me she was thinking of taking a break, Buddy was fine. She had other reasons but not my place to say. Hopefully I can reel her back in with emails, lol. :)
I'm glad to hear that Buddy is okay. I hope you can reel her back in with the emails.:)

jennyw

I'm back here again too, I don't know where the time goes! I can't believe it's nearly three years since I first came on here desperate for help with Jess. Good to see some familiar names are still here - tx and Jackie, you were so great helping me out with Jess when I was at my wit's end. So sorry to hear that Tigerlily hasn't been here for so long, she was another great source of support.
Jess is still my little madam, she has made a lot of progress with her reactivity but unfortunately a neighbour complained about her so she is on lead and muzzled now :( Thankfully I can get treats through the muzzle so we can still kind of keep on track with how we deal with other dogs but she is restricted as to how much progress she can make now. The good news is that she has made a couple of new friends - my friend has a Kelpie, BC and a Bichon Frise and about an acre of land so we go up for playdates :)
Finley is a little sweetheart who still adores his big sis, I just wish he wouldn't chew everything! He scraped through his Bronze good Citizen Award but I think it's safe to say Jess is the brains of the operation! Finley is the decoration ;)

Tx, the pictures are fab, what a gorgeous bunch!

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
MaryK, thank you! Hope you are loving the site!
Jenny, good to see you here again! That stinks about the neighbor but glad Jess had made friends and progress! Congrats on Finley's good citizen award too!
Hopefully some other members from way back when will feel the urge to come back too. :)

brody_smom

Experienced Member
I am new to the forum as well. I didn't realize that tx_cowgirl and tigerlily had been away so long, since I have enjoyed reading many of their older posts. I just wondered why they weren't replying to anything new! I am sure tigerlily would be able to give me tons of advice on dealing with Brody's dog issues! I hope whatever kept her away wasn't serious, and that she will be back soon. And welcome back, tx_cowgirl and jennyw!:)

southerngirl

Honored Member
I'm back here again too, I don't know where the time goes! I can't believe it's nearly three years since I first came on here desperate for help with Jess. Good to see some familiar names are still here - tx and Jackie, you were so great helping me out with Jess when I was at my wit's end. So sorry to hear that Tigerlily hasn't been here for so long, she was another great source of support.
Jess is still my little madam, she has made a lot of progress with her reactivity but unfortunately a neighbour complained about her so she is on lead and muzzled now :( Thankfully I can get treats through the muzzle so we can still kind of keep on track with how we deal with other dogs but she is restricted as to how much progress she can make now. The good news is that she has made a couple of new friends - my friend has a Kelpie, BC and a Bichon Frise and about an acre of land so we go up for playdates :)
Finley is a little sweetheart who still adores his big sis, I just wish he wouldn't chew everything! He scraped through his Bronze good Citizen Award but I think it's safe to say Jess is the brains of the operation! Finley is the decoration ;)

Tx, the pictures are fab, what a gorgeous bunch!
Welcome back, I don't believe I was around when you were.:)

srdogtrainer

Experienced Member
Not sure if anyone is even still here that remembers me, but life has kept me away for way way way too long! So, if anybody is still here that I know, HI!!! And to everybody else, hi as well and sorry for falling down on the job as a moderator. A very belated welcome to you all. :)
Looks like the site is doing GREAT, love the new look. Well done Jean and team.
Since the last time I was here, many many good changes have come to my life. I got married, moved 6 hours from home, and together we have 5 great crazy dogs. I'll be starting college again soon for ANIMAL BEHAVIOR which I am super stoked about. Can't wait to get started. I also am going to start training a military working dog next week. Couldn't possibly be more excited about that! :LOL:

Hope everyone has been doing great!!! Can't wait to get back into the swing of things here. Missed this place!!
Hi again! That is so cool that you are studying animal behavior! I want to hear all about that military dog training! Will there be you tube videos?

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
I am going to try to get some videos of him! And I will post about it as much as I can. :) I can't wait to start school, I'm excited!

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Thanks! I want to actually get a picture of all of them together, but two of them still need to learn stay lol. Harley and Daisy have a lot of catching up to do! :)

Dlilly

Honored Member
Welcome back! I think when I joined this site you weren't very active, so I don't really know you, but I'm looking forward to hearing more about you and your dogs. Congrats on getting married! :)