Hi...another newcomer!

stormi

I just found this forum when looking for tricks to teach my dog to keep him entertained. It looks really good!

I am from the UK and have a cocker spaniel, a border collie and a very cheeky little cocker puppy :dogsmile:

posie

Hi. Welcome I like your avatar is it a photo of one of your dogs? Any way I hope you and your dogs love it here
from
maddie and her dog rosie

zcoonhound

Welcome to the DTA! Be sure to post some pictures and videos, we love looking at those. Oh yeah, don't forget the montly challenges. I am new here too, but the March challenges are already paying off with my English Coonhound "Z." We are having a blast working with the Box Freestyle!

stormi

Thank you all.

Yes, my avatar is a pic of Storm. As a newbie I couldnt post a pic of her in the thread, so will post one later.

Maddie, is that Rosie in your avatar? She is gorgeous!

Thanks collieman...border collies are great arent they!

Zcoonhound, thanks for the advice...I might enter little Storm in one of the challenges ;o)

marineangel

posie;6566 said:
Hi. Welcome I like your avatar is it a photo of one of your dogs? Any way I hope you and your dogs love it here
from
maddie and her dog rosie
Hi posie! I don't know if you were asking Stormi or me about our avatar lol but if you were asking me then yeah it is one of my dogs lol he's a boxer and if you weren't asking me then oops sorry lol :dogtongue2: Hope you have an awesome time on here!

zcoonhound

stormi;6677 said:
Here is a picture of Storm:

and one of Breeze:
Your dogs are beautiful and YOU are a great photographer. How did you ever get your little pooches to stay so still to get such great pictures?

stormi

Thank you all for your kind comments about my dogs :dogbiggrin:

zcoonhound;6707 said:
How did you ever get your little pooches to stay so still to get such great pictures?
Lots of obedience training!