Hi...another newcomer!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by stormi, Mar 10, 2008.

1. stormi Well-Known Member

I just found this forum when looking for tricks to teach my dog to keep him entertained. It looks really good!

I am from the UK and have a cocker spaniel, a border collie and a very cheeky little cocker puppy :dogsmile:

2. storm22 Experienced Member

hi welcome to the board
    good user name lolz
  3. stormi Well-Known Member

Tee-hee. Thanks! Storm is my older cockers name :doghappy:
  4. storm22 Experienced Member

its my heelers name too, he suits it
  5. stormi Well-Known Member

cool. I just saw a picture of him on another thread...he is sooo handsome!
  6. marineangel New Member

Hi welcome to the board!
  7. posie New Member

Hi. Welcome I like your avatar is it a photo of one of your dogs? Any way I hope you and your dogs love it here
    from
    maddie and her dog rosie
  8. CollieMan Experienced Member

Always happy to see another Brit, particularly a Brit who has a Border Collie. :)

Welcome aboard.
  9. zcoonhound Well-Known Member

Welcome to the DTA! Be sure to post some pictures and videos, we love looking at those. Oh yeah, don't forget the montly challenges. I am new here too, but the March challenges are already paying off with my English Coonhound "Z." We are having a blast working with the Box Freestyle!
  10. stormi Well-Known Member

Thank you all.

Yes, my avatar is a pic of Storm. As a newbie I couldnt post a pic of her in the thread, so will post one later.

Maddie, is that Rosie in your avatar? She is gorgeous!

Thanks collieman...border collies are great arent they!

Zcoonhound, thanks for the advice...I might enter little Storm in one of the challenges ;o)
  11. jasperaliceuk Experienced Member

Greetings from another Brit (with a labradoodle!).

Sue
  12. marineangel New Member

Hi posie! I don't know if you were asking Stormi or me about our avatar lol but if you were asking me then yeah it is one of my dogs lol he's a boxer and if you weren't asking me then oops sorry lol :dogtongue2: Hope you have an awesome time on here!
  13. kbox8 New Member

Welcome to the group!! Hope you find it as helpful as I have
  14. heidib860 New Member

Welcome Stormi
    Beautiful pictures of Storm and Breeze. Look forward to seeing you around the site.
  15. zcoonhound Well-Known Member

Your dogs are beautiful and YOU are a great photographer. How did you ever get your little pooches to stay so still to get such great pictures?
  16. stormi Well-Known Member

Thank you all for your kind comments about my dogs :dogbiggrin:

Lots of obedience training!
  17. zcoonhound Well-Known Member

LOL, obedience training always helps doesn't it! But you should be proud of your photograhy skills too!