Hi All

johnny1609

hey everyone, my names johnny. im a 19 year old lad from plymouth in the uk. i have been around dogs all my life but as i now live with my girlfriend and daughter i decided that when my dad bred his 2 dogs to have a pup.

My pup is called panda and will be 7 weeks old on thurs. she is lurcher to lurcher with the soul intention of be used for hunting whilst be a family pet. she is a very biddable little pup and has sit mastered already.

the reason i joined is because i have hunted since a young age and it just seems that noone takes pride in the dogs behaviour, myself however i would like little panda to be well trained.

johnny

Dlilly

Honored Member
Hello, and welcome!

This is the perfect place to chat and ask questions about dog training! :) This site supports positive reinforcement, so pretty much all of use use positive methods to train our dogs. :)

That's great she can already sit!

johnny1609

cheers, im hoping to have her extremely obedient as its a great help in the field but i may teach her a few tricks aswell

Dlilly

Honored Member
Teaching my dog tricks helped us create a better bond, and, it helped her with obedience training as well. It is also pretty cool to show off her tricks to friends :)

johnny1609

Yh I know what you mean, pups great for me but won't do things for my gf. That and everyones impressed with her sitting aswell.