Help Plz Cant Post A Video

ilovemydog

Hi everyone I try to post a video of my dog doing tricks and it didnt let me. It said i need to change the avi,mpg ect.. I try to change it and again it didnt work. Then i went into my i movie i change it to tiny and try to change . avi ect.. and it didnt work. What can i do??

running_dog

Honored Member
If possible try a different computer. There may be some incompatibility in the computer itself. I don't know why but videos won't upload from my computer (it just goes on uploading them forever, never moves on from that screen, and I tried every suggested format and a few more besides :mad:) but exactly the same files will from upload from a borrowed computer.

southerngirl

Honored Member
I just uploaded the video from my computer to my flash drive. Than I uploaded it from my flash drive and it worked:)

ilovemydog

I have a mac and what i have is imovie. I dont have windows. :) If it had the youtube link it would be easy couse i have tons of vid there.

ilovemydog

I try other site online convert and they even sent it to my email and it didnt work. I just used my brother new laptop mac and that didnt work :( Can you please a area so people cna upload there youtube links!!! plz.

ilovemydog

I have try everything. diff convert sites., my brothers pc, my friend pc nothting :( I even made the video smaller. nadda. So please have a little area for youtuber that can post there videos to.. Thanks so much.

ilovemydog

I just came back from the store and i got a usb i put my video in the drive and then try to upload it and it didnt work. then i try to change the format again and that didnt work :( this is soooooo sad.

omgallydee

I was having this same problem all day while trying to upload my first video. I converted my video about 15 times using a lot of different encoding settings and over and over kept getting the same error message about accepted file extensions. This seems like a Mac-specific issue with the uploader, as once I finally decided to try booting up my Windows machine the upload went as smooth as could be... and that might explain why uploading the video from a flash drive would be a viable workaround. It's definitely something that should be looked at, though.