Hello from a swiss/french dog

ayak

Hallo, my name is Ayak and I am a siberian husky. I'm 10 month old.
My masters Sophie and Serge are french but we are living in Switzerland.
I am happy to have found this forum, so I hope it will give some good ideas to my masters :dogtongue2:
OK, I'm a husky and everybody says that it will be difficult for me to learn a lot of tricks because I often do only what I want. Well, it is true, but with a lot of patience and wonderfull treats, you could get a lot out of me :dogbiggrin:

snooks

Experienced Member
Welcome to you gorgeous pup and ur humans. Tell them ur not really hard to train just different that other dogs. Lots of treats learning tricks and obedience tasks with positive reinforcement and lots of exercise and you'll be perfect.

Look in the classroom a bit too. The clicker/treat method works well for northern breeds and the video examples make all things clear. Glad you joined us.:dogbiggrin:

maven

Don't you listen to those nay-sayers who will tell you you aren't able to learn the tricks because you're a Huskey. Just look at Onyx over in the classroom and that will be all of the rolemodel you need. You can do it!

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Gorgeous.

Welcome to the Academy! Indeed Huskies are stubborn pups but certainly trainable. ^^ Capable of learning many many things. Enjoy the site!

ayak

thanks to all of you ! :dogtongue2: :dogbiggrin:
I am already studing in the classroom !! :doglaugh: