Hello All!

onwards1981

Hello Everyone! I was "referred" here by very nice folks from the dogwise forums.. I had some issues registering in the past but my PC seems to have cleared up the issues!

I'm just a pet owner. My fiance and I have a just-over-1-yr old American Bulldog girl named Feeby and we are over the moon about her!

I can't wait for summer and some more free time to work on more training with her off leash and maybe learn some cute tricks.

Look forward to making new online friends :msngrin:

fitasfido

Feeby is just TOO adorable! Remember - working with your dog is great for your dog and also terrific for your own health. Find out how in Fit As Fido, available through Dogwise.com. Enjoy!

snooks

Experienced Member
Feeeeeby!! and Onward welcome. The last time I watched one of ur videos you were calling Feeeeby and both my dogs came over to the computer to see who was dog talking. It was cute. I love the avatar picture, who could not just love that face. :doglaugh:

onwards1981

Thanks Snooks!! Isn't it funny when dogs see other dogs on tv or our monitors?? It's nice having an avatar on this forum and seeing other people's "babies"!

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Welcome to the Academy! I'll have to check out your vids. ^^ Feeby is a cutie. Enjoy the site; hope to see you around!!