Hello All! New to Dog Trick Academy :)

kristin

I just found this sight out of luck and it looked helpful to me.
My name is Kristin, and my dogs name is Diesel. She is a Mastif/Newfoundland mix. Lucky for me she was the runt of the litter, so she is not as big as you would expect. She is a great dog, about 1 year and a few months old. I just want to learn some new and fun tricks to teach her! :doglaugh:

snooks

Experienced Member
Welcome to you and your not so small not so big runt. Diesel sounds beautiful, did she get the Newfie or Mastiff fur??? Post a pic please when you can. Check out the challenges, there are some great tricks to start with.

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Awwww. xD I bet that's an adorable mix. Too cute. You'll have to post a pic. Welcome to the Academy, and enjoy the site!

kristin

She has the Mastiff fur. She is beautiful. but i guess i am a little biased. lol
She is an amazing dog. She has that Newfie gentleness when she needs it, like around children, and she also has the mastiff guard-dog attitude when she feels like somthing is wrong. :)

And i posted two pictures of her, but i can not figure out how to make one of them my main picture. I still have some learning to do.