Game: Guess The Breed

MaryK

Honored Member
WoooHooo!!!!!!!! Thanks for the explanation for the tail. LOL he's doing what Labs love, diving into water, probably stinky water if the Lab I used to walk for an elderly lady is anything to go by!:eek: Took him to the beach one day. Did he go in the nice clean sea water? Nope! Found a sewerage outlet leak and boy oh boy was that, to him anyway, Doggy Nirvana! I had to walk a stinking, filthy dirty but VERY happy Lab through a major shopping street! Then find a convenient hose in a front garden and do my best to get him respectable before he went home!:rolleyes: But I still love Labs!:D:love:

MaryK

Honored Member
There is something about it that makes me think of an Xolo, but it seems a bit too wrinkly :confused:
Can see where you're coming from there is a resemblance but sorry not the right guess:cry: Yes this breed is more wrinkly, tip - especially when alert.:confused:

MaryK

Honored Member
Great idea Danielle. So sorry, I am not able to post at present photo of my last dog, have had a massive computer crash and computer is still giving trouble, loading at the speed of a wounded snail. Patience is required, made toast and a cuppa while waiting for this page to load!

My guess American Pit Bull?

southerngirl

Honored Member
Great idea Danielle. So sorry, I am not able to post at present photo of my last dog, have had a massive computer crash and computer is still giving trouble, loading at the speed of a wounded snail. Patience is required, made toast and a cuppa while waiting for this page to load!

My guess American Pit Bull?
You got it.

MaryK

Honored Member
Just got to add their tails hurt. Piper has the same tail and that thing is a weapon with how hard she wags it.
View attachment 3086
WOWEE!!!!! Great!

LOL can emphasize with you Danielle about tails being weapons. Leaf's tail is just like Piper's tail, I call her "Madam Lash" because you're an endangered species when she's in full wag mode!!! She did hurt my eye quite a bit the other day, I was in the wrong spot when she decided to madly greet my partner and I forgot to take cover! Eye smarted for the rest of the day - but hey you just gotta love them tail lashes and all!

Danielle, I'll try to get up a new breed, but I'm not kidding about this computer being so slow, couldn't get videos to load at all. So will do some more work on it and see how it goes later today/night. Sorry it's such a pain!!!!

kassidybc

Experienced Member
Danielle asked me to post the next picture since your computer isn't working well, Mary. It was taking a while because my phone wouldn't let me post a picture, but I finally got my own computer! Now I can post pictures and do all the fonts and colors and emojis I want! :cool::cry::barefoot:(y):X3::coffee::ninja: LOL
Anyway... here's the picture! Sorry, I don't know why its so giant haha.
Icelandic-Sheepdog.jpg