Game: Guess The Breed

MaryK

Honored Member
I like them really hard because it let's me learn about new breeds while trying to figure it our plus when the dog ends up being a breed I've never heard of. And I love a good challenge, makes it more fun to me.:)
Good for you Danielle, that's the right attitude. It is fun learning about new breeds I totally agree with you on that one. Guess I've being a bit lazy, or more like it still have partner at home so not much computer time, which is why at present I prefer the easy ones.:rolleyes:

MaryK

Honored Member
WoooWeeee:D Have to say that at Doggy School, one of Leaf's friends was a Shar Pei;)

Will post new challenge very soon, gotta find a suitable dog, didn't expect to win:LOL:

MaryK

Honored Member
The picture is really small!
Maybe a deerhound?

Nope not Deerhound.

Sorry, didn't resize the pic when I cropped it, not sure why it's come out so small. I'll try to get a larger one up but not getting much computer time with partner still at home! He's a total computer hog!:mad:

Ripleygirl

Experienced Member
I'm thinking sight hound too, I think it is the way the eyes stick out.
Irish wolfhound?
But somehow it looks smaller than that.
What breed looks like a Bedlington terrier x whippet?:confused::rolleyes::LOL:
I think that a bedlington x whippet/greyhound is a very common cross for a lurcher type dog in working circles. I think you may have struck it very close to the mark there.

MaryK

Honored Member
I'm thinking sight hound too, I think it is the way the eyes stick out.
Irish wolfhound?
But somehow it looks smaller than that.
What breed looks like a Bedlington terrier x whippet?:confused::rolleyes::LOL:
Sorry Ripley girl has the right answer. But must say, Irish Wolfhound was a good guess. Except the size, they're a lot bigger of course.