Game: Guess The Breed

Honored Member
Hungarian Pumi?
You got it! Well done :LOL:

They are pretty cool little dogs. I bet they will become very popular in agility eventually, maybe when the Pyr Shep becomes too popular and people start looking for a less common small agility dog.

I think they have very funny little ears :ROFLMAO:

Ripleygirl

Experienced Member
You got it! Well done :LOL:

They are pretty cool little dogs. I bet they will become very popular in agility eventually, maybe when the Pyr Shep becomes too popular and people start looking for a less common small agility dog.

I think they have very funny little ears :ROFLMAO:
Well done, Danielle! Look forward to your posting. I was flummoxed by the ears too, Running_dog!

That is one cute dog, I just love those ears! I haven't heard of that breed before... very interesting dog and I can see why you think they might become more popular:

They seem awesome for a littlish dog! Can't believe I had not heard of them before now!

MaryK

Honored Member
Awsome video. The Pumi is a little spark, very quick and energetic.
Congratulations Danielle!:D

I've never seen or heard of that breed either, just have to love those ears!!!!!!

Agree, awesome video. They sure do have a lot of spark, love that type of dog!:LOL:

Honored Member
I'm surprised so few of you have heard of Pumi's. I've known about them for a while. I think I first heard of them a few years ago when watching "animal planet".
I really do think they will become big in agility one day.

MaryK

Honored Member
I'm surprised so few of you have heard of Pumi's. I've known about them for a while. I think I first heard of them a few years ago when watching "animal planet".
I really do think they will become big in agility one day.
They sure are grand little dogs!!!!!!! From watching the video I think you're 100% right, they'll become really big in agility work. Love them, happy to get to 'know' about them.:D

Honored Member
The only other breeds I can think of at the moment are Bouvier des Floudres but I don't think they get shaved quite like that.
Or Kerry Blue Terrier but the ears look too low for them.