Discussion in 'General Dog Training' started by Anneke, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Anneke Honored Member

Ooh I know that look!!!:ROFLMAO: So funny and so frustrating!!
    MaryK and running_dog like this.

2. Ripleygirl Experienced Member

Loved, loved, loved that vid of Zac! Too funny. :ROFLMAO:
    MaryK and running_dog like this.
  3. running_dog Honored Member

I must try asking him to stack dishes agin and see what happens. It must be over a year since I asked him to.
    I did have to let go of my vision of Zac collecting the dishes up neatly every time in a border collieish robotic performance. He is as clever as a border collie he just uses his cleverness in a different way LOL.
    Ripleygirl, MaryK and kassidybc like this.
  4. MaryK Honored Member

Sorry for the delay technical difficulties and worse, very dear friend and neighbor passed away very suddenly, still shaken.

Yes, I think maybe you could be putting too much pressure on him, not that you mean too of course. When a dog's really smart, as Cooper is, I think we tend to expect too much from them. I have to be careful of that very thing with Leaf as she's so smart. Dogs really do teach us so much don't they.

Great idea to do exercise with Jinx on a fitness ball, look forward to seeing the video. LOL love that Cooper pushes Jinx away, seems that just maybe his forte!
  5. MaryK Honored Member

Absolute LOVE the video of Zac!!!!!!!:love::love::love: LOL I know just what you mean. I too have all these lovely vision of Leaf dusting and sweeping, collecting dishes etc. but Leaf also has other ideas, especially when it involves any form of house work. Her expression is "Hey why do you think I own you to do all the work, I'm a DIVA - that's D -I-V-A and we DO NOT do housework":p
    running_dog, kassidybc and Ripleygirl like this.