Easy Button

Evie

Experienced Member
I'm a bit slow to the party (again) but will go get a video of Evie doing this now. She already knows this one fairly well as I taught her to target a doorbell with her nose when she wants to go outside.

Evie

Experienced Member
Oh and Veronica is SO CUTE!!! I LOVE the 'husky' noises she makes. sorry I call them husky noises because the most vocal dog I've ever met is my brothers husky who makes noises like that... only a lot louder and more regularly when something isn't going her way (eg. you're not paying her enough attention)

Evie

Experienced Member
I might have to get a video of the Skye husky then :p She is so funny

I can't find my door bell :( We've moved house since it was last used and well.... I have NO idea where it is. Sigh.

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks. It's actually quite simple once it's all set up. I have a room dedicated for recording so that makes it a little easier. :) But I wouldn't have gone to this length if I didn't need to film a professional looking course. I think your videos are just great!

MaryK

Honored Member
Oh...WOW!!!

Here I was thinking it was some sort of video editing program that just kept the moving parts and wiped everything else out. I suppose that's not possible, but I am not very technologically adept.

You really put ALLOT of work into perfecting those videos. It's a really eye catching, neat effect!!!
I was going to ask the same question. I thought the same thing J & V, it was in the editing of the vid.

Agree, Jean sure does put a lot of work into the vids.

MaryK

Honored Member
Apologies for the quality of the video. I refused to lie on the grass after being just recently badly stung by something very nasty. And also Ra Kismet was a bit over excited, somehow video cameras do that to him:rolleyes::)

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
Nice job MaryK!!

I like Ra's enthusiasm, "I can do it!!! I CAN DO IT!! Get outa my way and let me do it"!!! :D

Also thought it was neat the way he didn't just touch, but kept his paw on the ball.

MaryK

Honored Member
Nice job MaryK!!

I like Ra's enthusiasm, "I can do it!!! I CAN DO IT!! Get outa my way and let me do it"!!! :D

Also thought it was neat the way he didn't just touch, but kept his paw on the ball.
Thank You J & V:D LOL oh yes, he's like that with life in general. But tricks and soccer he just ADORES:D Took a little bit to actually calm him down LOL at times he got a little too excited, which put me in a 'dangerous' position:D:rolleyes:

Cannot claim too much for him keeping his paw on the ball, he kinda 'taught me' that one, but I was pleased he did it under different circumstances:D

MaryK

Honored Member
GREAT video!!!! LOVE the enthusiasm!!!:D He did really well!!!
Nice hair, btw!!;)
Thank you Dogster:D That's my boy, always enthusiastic about life. A real tonic:D

Thank you for the comment on my hair, was so over blonde:D I'll tell my hairdresser you noticed:D

MaryK

Honored Member
Very cute!! Love Rakins' enthusiasm, he just can't wait!!, and I esp love his draping his paw over the ball, that's my fav!!! (and seems to be his trademark move) :LOL::cool: And I agree, cute hair, too!:D
Thank you Jackie:D LOL he sure is one VERY enthusiastic boy!:rolleyes::love: Wait? "erh Aunty Jackie that just doesn't compute in my head!"

Yes the 'paw on ball' is what he offers as his 'default trick' he LOVES that one! Well he does have the soul of a soccer player:D Def his trademark!(y):D

Thank you, LOL my hairdresser's head will be very swollen!:D

huntyr

MaryK the easy button is an advertising tool from a chain store called Staples. Maybe you can find one online.
I have an easy button and Huntyr learned real fast to put his paw on it. But it takes a little pressure to "push" it. I cant use the cue word push cuz he associated that with "pushing a ball forward". I want him to step on it, not use his nose.
So far he touches it just fine, how can I get him to apply pressure??
any ideas??