Dog Companion In Adelaide

Evie

Experienced Member
mmm, when using a forum that has members from all around the world is actually easier said than done to find someone remotely close to you - we were lucky, just gotta hope that Evie and Ra get along now :p

MaryK

Honored Member
Yes that is a problem. I am sure Evie and Ra will get along. Ra's been really good with other dogs. He's been on a few 'play dates' and not put a paw wrong. He has a friend who lives around the corner. Only trouble is her owners go away a lot at weekends so he doesn't get to see her very often. He is, if anything, a bit too friendly with other dogs when out. Wants to 'party' with all and sundry:) LOL his friend around the corner also lives with a venerable old Lab who, when first meeting Ra, came down the drive way in the most stately manner and duly tried to 'sniff Ra's bottom' in approved doggy greeting style. Ra was a bit taken aback and LOL backed up against the gate post. He soon recovered though and even invited Clyde to play with a good deal of play bowing - Clyde graciously declined. LOL cannot say I blame him there was a good deal of 'chase' involved with Ra and Sasha'a play:D

MaryK

Honored Member
I'm glad the two of you found each other :)

Meantime, I'm still searching for a walking buddy.. :(
Spotted someone new has joined and they're from Sydney. As Sydney's a big city, I used to live there, hope they are close enough for you to become walking/training companions:)

MaryK

Honored Member
WoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEE Ra Kismet and I will have a ball meeting Carly and Evie (after Ra Kismet has done the 'official' training) It's no speak until then so poor Evie may not want to meet him if he puts on a performance:eek: . Sorry Dogster, you'd be VERY welcome if you were here:D

Dogster

Honored Member
That's AWESOME you two had fun!!!!:D I need someone here, Dogcrazy's not back for another week. :(

MaryK

Honored Member
Oh dear and it'll seem like a year:( , but the reunion will be grand:D Yes, we had a fantastic time and oh brother did it help young Ra Kismet.:D(y)(y)

MaryK

Honored Member
Was thinking about her last night and wondering where she'd gone. Must be bad at present for her but I think an A.P.B. is needed. Only the death in the family, that's all anyone seems to know.

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't know that. Was that posted someplace/did I miss a thread somewhere (wouldn't surprise me)??

MaryK

Honored Member
Understand Jackie, same here, forget all about profile pages:eek: But that's where the posting is;)

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Me too - she's been gone a really long time. I had her email addr a few years ago, as we had corresp about something and looked thru my addr book but no longer have it. I guess a couple computer crashes and a new computer and .... you know how that goes. I wish someone could get in touch with her and just see if she's ok.

MaryK

Honored Member
Me too. Sara any way email addresses can be shown on profiles, but kept private, just for members use only? I was getting concerned because I spent most of last night and all day today trying to get through and didn't know how to contact anyone to let you know what was happening. Could be useful in a case like Tiger Lily, she's been gone for a long time now, it gets worrying.

WE MISS TIGER LILY

Dogster

Honored Member
Me too.:( I hope she's okay. I'm really starting to worry now... Maybe someone could get in touch with her...