Casting Call

kassidybc

Experienced Member
Hey hon, now I'm apologizing for taking so long to respond :confused: If only life weren't filled with so many responsibilities!
OK here is what I would like...still pictures of the 2 evil ladies in a variety of poses:

1. lazing around on comfortable beds/ furniture
2. playing
3. eating lavish snacks.
4. getting ready for the ball (with tiaras on or pearls)...

you could get creative...but pictures that definitely communicate they are spoiled and pampered.

Then a final nice picture of either both together or separate that I would use for "casting" info.

I'll have to figure out how to private message you so I can give you my email and you can email the pictures to me.

I'll also want to know how you want yourself and/or Chloe/Mia to be identified, and if you have any youtube videos or a youtube channel you want me to link to the video.

No rush! :cool:
Don't worry about it! I'll probably take forever to get the pictures to you anyway lol. Stupid life being so busy. :p I'll start trying to get the pictures, it may be a bit of a challenge with Mia, since she's not a dog getting her to do some of these things may be a challenge, but no worries, I'll do it! At least the lazing around on comfortable furniture one should be easy! :D

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
Don't worry about it! I'll probably take forever to get the pictures to you anyway lol. Stupid life being so busy. :p I'll start trying to get the pictures, it may be a bit of a challenge with Mia, since she's not a dog getting her to do some of these things may be a challenge, but no worries, I'll do it! At least the lazing around on comfortable furniture one should be easy! :D

Let me know when you're ready and I'll PM you my email!

kassidybc

Experienced Member
Hey hon, now I'm apologizing for taking so long to respond :confused: If only life weren't filled with so many responsibilities!
OK here is what I would like...still pictures of the 2 evil ladies in a variety of poses:

1. lazing around on comfortable beds/ furniture
2. playing
3. eating lavish snacks.
4. getting ready for the ball (with tiaras on or pearls)...

you could get creative...but pictures that definitely communicate they are spoiled and pampered.

Then a final nice picture of either both together or separate that I would use for "casting" info.

I'll have to figure out how to private message you so I can give you my email and you can email the pictures to me.

I'll also want to know how you want yourself and/or Chloe/Mia to be identified, and if you have any youtube videos or a youtube channel you want me to link to the video.

No rush! :cool:
If you want you can PM me your email now and I can send you the pictures I have right now, maybe you could do something with the pics I already have while I get the rest. Plus, you can tell me if the pictures are what you want and what I can do differently.

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
If you want you can PM me your email now and I can send you the pictures I have right now, maybe you could do something with the pics I already have while I get the rest. Plus, you can tell me if the pictures are what you want and what I can do differently.

I'm just seeing this now!! I'm going to try the PM thing!!!

MaryK

Honored Member
I'm way behind, due to computer and partner at home. Was going to offer Leaf and Blossom but I see you've already cast the roles. I think it's going to be wonderful, do let us all see it after it's been approved, please pretty please.:D

If you need any other roles, my two are available, although Blossom is still wearing her L plates when it comes to trick work and trying to get her to wear anything other than collar and lead is still a work in progress - those puppy teeth!

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
She looks so cute, just love it!:love:
I'm way behind, due to computer and partner at home. Was going to offer Leaf and Blossom but I see you've already cast the roles. I think it's going to be wonderful, do let us all see it after it's been approved, please pretty please.:D

If you need any other roles, my two are available, although Blossom is still wearing her L plates when it comes to trick work and trying to get her to wear anything other than collar and lead is still a work in progress - those puppy teeth!

I haven't heard from Kassidy ~ so I'm thinking she may be too busy with school...

If you are offering your 2 cuties - I can check in with K. and ask if she would mind if I went ahead with production. :cool:

MaryK

Honored Member
I haven't heard from Kassidy ~ so I'm thinking she may be too busy with school...

If you are offering your 2 cuties - I can check in with K. and ask if she would mind if I went ahead with production. :cool:
Yes my two cuties are putting up their paws. Leaf would just love to work with her idol Ms. Veronica- Lyn Pit Bull and Blossom would also be delighted to meet her:):love: .

I've got new photos of Blossom, who's growing like a weed of course, more out and long than height wise, so I'll get those re-sized. Have a beautiful one of Leaf too. Just let me know if it's o.k. and I'll get the photos up:) .

kassidybc

Experienced Member

Oh goodness, I'm so sorry! I keep getting distracted with school and completely forgot!! If Mary wants to volunteer her pups I am happy to step down, otherwise I'm going to have to kick myself and make myself make time to take the pictures lol.

MaryK

Honored Member
Kassidy thanks, I'll leave it to the casting Director Veronica to make the final decision.:) Our weather is still continuing to be unseasonable wet, storms, deluges of rain etc. so photo taking is really hard at present.

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
Oh Hello everyone - sorry I've been MIA!!

V. and I have been working on cop - cop and trying to put a dance together - not as easy as it sounds for 2 gals with 2 left feet and 4 left paws.

Anywho - look up in the thread Mary and check out what I was thinking of for photos - could be mostly indoor shooting if you have decent lighting - in fact indoor is probably preferable .

If you think you are up for it - let me know!!!!

MaryK

Honored Member
I've been MIA too - training Blossom, who's going through puberty big time is taking up so much of my time. Cats are about to pack their bags and leave home and I need a tranquillizer or two LOL or maybe Blossom should have one!

Our inside lighting isn't overly good, I'll have to fiddle more with the camera. But having said that, day time isn't too bad.

LOL not hard to get either of them to laze around, eat lavish treats etc. and Leaf will not mind dressing up but.......Blossom......she's a tear-away-teenager who thinks dressing up means ripping up!

I've got a kiddies 'tiara' which may fit Leaf's small head (my real one definitely will not she has such a narrow head), pearls are fine, we've got some ropes of those and other glamorous things. But will have to work with Ms. B who refused to even wear a bandana.

Let me know if you still want us to participate.

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
Hey Mary,

That would be great! No hurry!

I remember the frustrating teenaged years - crazy as it sounds, sometimes I miss them!