Casting Call

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
Some of you guys may know I like making videos...soooooo ....I have this idea for a new video I want to make.

It will be a modern re-telling of the classic tale Cinderella - starring Veronica - therefore it will aptly be called "Cinder-bull-a" :p

But I need volunteers to be cast as the "evil step-sisters" - 2 super cute, preferably on the smaller side dogs but I'm open to anyone willing :D

I would be asking for pictures of the volunteered dogs in a variety of poses and at the end in the credits I would put whatever info you wanted about names, a youtube channel if you have one - whatever you would want or not want.

I also will do the video initially "private" so I can invite whoever would volunteer to help to see the video before anyone else and approve (or not) it.

If anyone thinks they might be interested, ask and I'll give more info about what I'd be hoping the pictures would look like.

Thanks! :cool:

kassidybc

Experienced Member
No, I am still in search of little dogs!

I'm not certain if I PM'ed 6 or not...I may have written it on my wall...I don't want to try it again in case I really did PM her - then I would look like some creepy, insistent stalker. :eek:
What exactly do you need the dog to do? My neighbor has a little Maltese that I work with sometime that I might be able to use... She's doesn't know many tricks or anything (she's a piece of work :p) but I might be able to make it work....

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
Hey Kassidy...

so what I'm looking for in 2 "evil" step sisters...could be Chloe AND your cat :).

I'm not good with knowing how to send/receive/open actual video files, so I'm looking for still pictures. The idea would be to intersperse videos of veronica working with still pictures of the evil step sisters...
1. lazing around on comfortable beds/ furniture
2. playing
3. eating lavish snacks.
4. getting ready for the ball (with tiaras on or pearls)...
you could get creative...but pictures that definitely communicate they are spoiled and pampered.

Then a final nice picture of either both together or separate that I would use for "casting" info.

I'm going to ask permission to use V.'s boyfriend as Prince charming and I found a site where I can photosop them next to Cinder-bull-a's coach.

Let me know if you are interested. :D

kassidybc

Experienced Member
Sorry it took me so long to respond! Would you prefer to have small dogs as the evil stepsisters? I have friends with small dogs that we could probably use if you wanted to. Otherwise we can just use Chloe and Mia (my cat) doesn't matter to me either way! :) Collabing is a really good idea, sometime we should make a forumwide video! We have lots of talented dogs here, might as well take advantage of it! :D

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
I think maybe Chloe and Mia if you're up for it! That way I know I have your permission to use them in the video (as I said you will get a private preview so you can approve it). And a dog/cat team of evil step sisters sounds kind of funny!

Here is a picture I manipulated of Veronica and Prince Socrates Chraming in front of their carriage. :D

kassidybc

Experienced Member
I think maybe Chloe and Mia if you're up for it! That way I know I have your permission to use them in the video (as I said you will get a private preview so you can approve it). And a dog/cat team of evil step sisters sounds kind of funny!

Here is a picture I manipulated of Veronica and Prince Socrates Chraming in front of their carriage. :D

Haha that's cute!! Sure, I'd be happy to let you use Chloe and Mia as the evil stepsisters! Just let me know what you need me to do!

kassidybc

Experienced Member
Sorry I've been taking so long to respond, I'm going set it up so I get notified when there's a new post in this thread, that will make this more progressive. :D

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
Sorry I've been taking so long to respond, I'm going set it up so I get notified when there's a new post in this thread, that will make this more progressive. :D

Hey hon, now I'm apologizing for taking so long to respond :confused: If only life weren't filled with so many responsibilities!
OK here is what I would like...still pictures of the 2 evil ladies in a variety of poses:

1. lazing around on comfortable beds/ furniture
2. playing
3. eating lavish snacks.
4. getting ready for the ball (with tiaras on or pearls)...

you could get creative...but pictures that definitely communicate they are spoiled and pampered.

Then a final nice picture of either both together or separate that I would use for "casting" info.

I'll have to figure out how to private message you so I can give you my email and you can email the pictures to me.

I'll also want to know how you want yourself and/or Chloe/Mia to be identified, and if you have any youtube videos or a youtube channel you want me to link to the video.

No rush! :cool: