Amazing Puppy

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
AWESOME!! LOVED IT!! ESpecially amazing, given the puppies age! WOW!!

i always hear that, too, "Oh, you must spend so much TIME teaching your dog tricks."
when, in fact, Buddy usually only gets a ten minute lesson,
sometimes only once a day, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day, even for a few minutes.

The notion that it takes a big time investment, is one of those dog training myths:
http://www.dogtrickacademy.com/members/forums/threads/myths-about-teaching-a-dog-tricks.4268/

It's all it takes, really, is mere minutes a day, to teach a dog a trick.

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
What an adorable pup! :love:
LOVE the talking! I'm in love. ^^ What a charming little puppy.

Most of Mudflap's tricks were taught when I was still in high school and had so much free time even with being in a million extracurricular activities. I just thought I was busy then.... Lol! :p

Sara Carson

Experienced Member
Aww thanks for sharing!
I am actually 17 years old, I work and go to school haha not alot of spare time in the day but like Jean said it doesnt takes much time to teach a trick I do 5 min sessions about 3 5 min sessions a day.

Hope to talk to you all soon!
This site is great!

Sara

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Welcome!! So this is your gorgeous little pup here?
Well done! Clearly you two are off to a great start. :) The site is going through some changes right now, but eventually we will have lots of trick ideas and how-tos. Feel free to post if you need help with any tricks or need ideas--lots of creative members here to help with ideas, lol!

Loooove Hero's talking. ^^ Want to pupnap him.....:love: Kidding, of course. :)

Sara Carson

Experienced Member
Hahah yes it is! Hero is an amazing boy he surprises me everyday and his talking trick happens when ever I come home from work and school. I am trying to perfect a I love you haha Thanks again for sharing I really appreciate or! I am going to look through this site more after school it looks like it had a great community! -Sara Www.pawsupdogtraining.net

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
Wow! what an impressive website in your signature, Sara! I bet you have a lot of great ideas and tips to contribute here!! wow! Your dogs are quite awesome! KUDOS!!!

Anneke

Honored Member
Wauw Sara!! Respect!!! I have watched your vid a few times now and you really did/do a great thing!!!
I just love Hero , he has the cutest face!!