Amazing Puppy

Discussion in 'Dog Tricks' started by Anneke, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Anneke Honored Member

Four months old... I wonder where this woman got the time to teach her puppy all these tricks:D

tigerlily46514 likes this.

2. dogcrazy Experienced Member

I loved that video. Hero is an adorable bc.
  3. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

AWESOME!! LOVED IT!! ESpecially amazing, given the puppies age! WOW!!

i always hear that, too, "Oh, you must spend so much TIME teaching your dog tricks."
    when, in fact, Buddy usually only gets a ten minute lesson,
    sometimes only once a day, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day, even for a few minutes.

The notion that it takes a big time investment, is one of those dog training myths:

It's all it takes, really, is mere minutes a day, to teach a dog a trick.
  4. tx_cowgirl Honored Member

What an adorable pup! :love:
    LOVE the talking! I'm in love. ^^ What a charming little puppy.

Most of Mudflap's tricks were taught when I was still in high school and had so much free time even with being in a million extracurricular activities. I just thought I was busy then.... Lol! :p
  5. Sara Carson Experienced Member

Aww thanks for sharing!
    I am actually 17 years old, I work and go to school haha not alot of spare time in the day but like Jean said it doesnt takes much time to teach a trick I do 5 min sessions about 3 5 min sessions a day.

Hope to talk to you all soon!
    This site is great!

tigerlily46514 likes this.
  6. tx_cowgirl Honored Member

Welcome!! So this is your gorgeous little pup here?
    Well done! Clearly you two are off to a great start. :) The site is going through some changes right now, but eventually we will have lots of trick ideas and how-tos. Feel free to post if you need help with any tricks or need ideas--lots of creative members here to help with ideas, lol!

Loooove Hero's talking. ^^ Want to pupnap him.....:love: Kidding, of course. :)
  7. Sara Carson Experienced Member

Hahah yes it is! Hero is an amazing boy he surprises me everyday and his talking trick happens when ever I come home from work and school. I am trying to perfect a I love you haha Thanks again for sharing I really appreciate or! I am going to look through this site more after school it looks like it had a great community! -Sara
  8. southerngirl Honored Member

Great trick video.(y) I love his talking trick, my dog Missy does the same thing when I come home from school.
  9. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

Wow! what an impressive website in your signature, Sara! I bet you have a lot of great ideas and tips to contribute here!! wow! Your dogs are quite awesome! KUDOS!!!
  10. Sara Carson Experienced Member

I really appreciate that!!
  11. Anneke Honored Member

Wauw Sara!! Respect!!! I have watched your vid a few times now and you really did/do a great thing!!!
    I just love Hero , he has the cutest face!!
  12. tx_cowgirl Honored Member

LOL sounds like you and Hero have a fan club here on DTA. ;)
  13. Sara Carson Experienced Member

haha thank you! <3