Agility Champion

xena98

Experienced Member
Hi Guys
Just thought I put in a brag. My little 3.5 year old coolie Gabby had just got her Agility Champion title. This is my 3rd dog that has this title. In fact I am the only one in Australia that has three agility and obedience champion titled dog. Since December she has had 32 first places. She is absolutely brilliant. We are having a little play in this doggy dancing have no idea what the heck I'm doing but Gabby is having fun. This weekend will be her first time in udx. So we are aiming for our Grand Champion. By the way does anyone know anything about Thunder shirts
cheers
Danni and the girls

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
WOW!! HUGE KUDOS TO YOUR AND YOUR DOGS!!

THIS IS GREAT!! (i'm doing cartwheels over here for you!!)

THIS IS HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT!!! HATS OFF TO YOU, XENA!!!!

YAY!!!! Your dog deserves a fine treat tonight!!!!!!!! And so do you!!!!!!! Any pictures you can post??

xena98

Experienced Member
ok I am going to ask a very dumb question but how do you get photos on here or videos. Now I am a dumb person when it comes to computers I need very basic I dont find an attachment or anything like that
cheers
Danni

sara

Staff member
To put a video on here, you need to upload it to you tube then link to the video. To put in a picture, you need to either put the pictures on a photo sharing site (I use Photobucket) then link the pictures.

I use a thundershirt with Oliver. it helps with anxiety, somewhat. works like an anxiety wrap in TTouch

xena98

Experienced Member
ok I have the links for the food refusal and for the gloves which is the second one. I think its absolutely brilliant the thundershirt.
enjoy sorry didnt work got to get my friend to help me lol

lyka_01

You're a great trainer! Impressive having a 3rd dog win an Agility Championship. Cheers!:p
.............................................................................................................................................................
Dog Crates, Pet Crates. 30% OFF & FREE Shipping on Pet Crates and Dog Crates

xena98

Experienced Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSdDlQE0qCw
Ok here we go so hopefully this is going to work have no idea what happened before but here is round 2 lol. 1st video clip is the food refusal and the second one is the gloves these are the 2 exercises that we have to do in ud ( you can pick food refusal or gloves or speak on command and this you have to do 3 times in sit stand and drop its very hard as the dog is not allowed to move)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6jzkou5kBU