About Me & Shanell

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Shanell Brown, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Shanell Brown Well-Known Member

thank you and i have a website 2 with all her tricks on it i will update it in 1-3 days she has learned 3 more :) so that makes her 96 i do believe that she is kentucky's smartest dog :)
    southerngirl likes this.

2. Shanell Brown Well-Known Member

thank you so much :D. I'm glad you enjoyed it she knows 96 right now i just need to record the other 2
  3. Dogster Honored Member

To post photos, you can upload them from your computer or from a photo hosting site like Photobucket.:) Just click the "Upload file" button at the bottom, beside the Post reply button
  4. Shanell Brown Well-Known Member

okay thanks
  5. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

//ill post a lot of photos once i learn how to do that//

THIS, BELOW, IS A SCREENSHOT OF HOW TO UPLOAD A PHOTO INTO A COMMENT: (you do not HAVE TO use a photo-hosting site, but, ppl who use laptops take a long time to load a photo into their computer if you don't, or something..)

DTA pic upload.png

AFTER you upload, you can also choose thumbnail, or full image.
    Dogster likes this.
  6. Shanell Brown Well-Known Member

ohh i feel dumb now :(. I've seen that before i just never thought i guess
  7. Dlilly Honored Member

Welcome to DTA!
  8. Shanell Brown Well-Known Member

9. tigerlily46514 Honored Member

// ohh i feel dumb now :(.//

not at all, i've seen your dog's tricks, no way are you dumb! :) and those words there, "add a photo" is new, just this week, only a few days ago, i think.
    rofl---you do not want to know how long it took me to figure out how to post a photo....:rolleyes:
    Dogster likes this.
  10. Shanell Brown Well-Known Member

ohh and thank you for that lovely comment but the things is that i seen that icon down there but i just didn't think at the time i guess :). and ill post more photos in a minute :) of my border collie and lab
    Dogster and tigerlily46514 like this.
  11. Pawtential Unleashed Experienced Member

Sorry for the late welcome - but WELCOME!
    Dogster likes this.
  12. Shanell Brown Well-Known Member

thank you we greatly appreciate the warm and loving welcomes please have your friends follow us :)