About Me & Shanell

Shanell Brown

Hey, My name is Kaylee Turner & I have a 1 year old Labrador Retriever named Shanell Brown and she's extremely intelligent!!!!.

I got her when she was only 6 weeks and started teaching her the basics and as she grew she learned more & more tricks :D. Now she's 1 year old and knows between 93-95 tricks & learning more :).

We have s much fun training together and I love her with all my heart and I'm glad she's in my life :).

Here is her youtube channel: www.youtube.com/KayKay77242

Her Website: www.shanellthelab.weebly.com

Dice Smith

Hi Kaylee! That trick list is incredibly impressive! Shanell knows sooo many tricks and she's soooo young! You guys are going to go far! Please remember Kodi and I when you two become famous :)

Shanell Brown

aww thanks you try much and i know i can't keep tricks cause shanell learns them 2 fast i can't keep up with her her brain is 2 big hehe. and ill bring u every where when i get famous but i won't be famous and i don't count on shanell to get me there i mean i do she won't live forever is what i mean

Dice Smith

aww thanks you try much and i know i can't keep tricks cause shanell learns them 2 fast i can't keep up with her her brain is 2 big hehe. and ill bring u every where when i get famous but i won't be famous and i don't count on shanell to get me there i mean i do she won't live forever is what i mean
I know what you mean :) And I wish dogs could live forever. Kodi turned five and I was like, "No! Kodi Bear, can't you stay two forever?" lol :love:

Dogster

Honored Member
WELCOME!!! :D Shannel is very good!!!! At 1 year old, very impressive!!! Shivon is also 1 year old, but she doesn't know as many tricks as Shannel....:) I hope you enjoy the site!!!! I bet you'll soon become addicted (like we are, lol:ROFLMAO:)