A Brand-New, All-Site Dog-Training Project Idea!!!

marieke

Jean;3939 said:
I can host the files here on the DTA. If you know how to use FTP accounts then send me a Private Message and I will create you one. If not, you can submit your video clips to and give me the link. I will then download them and put them on the DTA.
Won't that take a lot of space that you might have to pay extra for? I'm not sure. But if you need more space to put stuff on I have a website that you could temporarily use. There's a family forum on there now but I have a new website for that one. All I would need is a little help transferring it. I have no idea how to do that. Just let me know if you'd like a bit of extra space.

luna may

Isn't it amazing? We're all officially strangers, one of us could be a assasin or whatever for all we know, and still, we're all virtual friends, who like and trust each other. :)
What are the odds we'd become friends meeting each other walking around the street? Or even, as much as we think we know about each other today, recognise each other if we happen to meet? About one in a million, I think... :wink: But still, over here, we've all bonded some amount of friendship together.
Isn't it nice? :doghappy:
Thank humanity for the computers- they really are special things :)

marieke

You're absolutely right! Althoug we might end up talking after all as long as we have our dog(s) with us. They are a great conversation starter :doglaugh:

ps: I don't know about you but I'm not an assasin.

E

emmasmamma

I'll try to get a video of Emma's "roll over". She does it quite well. So much so, that if she doesn't understand a command, she automatically rolls over! :dogbiggrin:

hockey390

Great idea here, I definitely want to be involved if I can, although I don't really know any tricks Emma can do that everyone else on here doesn't already do :-/

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
I was thinking of teaching Onyx (my siberian husky) to carry a rose for a clip in this video. She is very photogenic and I think it would look great.

szecsuani

Experienced Member
Humm...
What else could I say here?:dogbiggrin:
Pami is not the best looking dog in the world, but she loves to be in highlights, so she loves if she's taped.
So I would really love to join this, and try to help as much as I can.:dogsmile:
So when do we have to post the videos of the tricks?

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
You can send them to me anytime you want. I want to start organizing them so that when we want to edit, we have all the clips that we need. :)

Which clips were you interesting in submitting?

hockey390

Do we have certain clips that we are going to assign to people? Or are we just supposed to submit any and all video's we have in hopes of establishing somewhat of a theme/idea for what the video will be?

E

emmasmamma

Jean;4142 said:
You can send them to me anytime you want. I want to start organizing them so that when we want to edit, we have all the clips that we need. :)

Which clips were you interesting in submitting?
I have a clip of Emma rolling over and it it downloaded into my computer. Is there a way to send it directly to you or do we have to have it in something like u-tube and embed it in a posting?

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Hockey390: Right now i'm just taking anything people send my way. I figure we can always sort it out later and decide which clips looks best for the video. I think we all know when our dog performs a trick well and with enthusiasm. So I leave it up to you if you want to send any clips! :)

Emmasmamma: I will PM you the info. :)

l_l_a

wow, Luna May this is an excellent idea!! I look forward to seeing everyone's videos!

we don't have many tricks in our repertoire, but mine can do a weird version of a roll over.