A Brand-New, All-Site Dog-Training Project Idea!!!

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Just so everyone know, the project is still going on and I am still collecting clips. If you'd like to share a clip you can reply to this thread or send me a message.

I can also download directly from youtube so it is no problem if your video is on youtube!

leema

I was thinking that perhaps it would be cool to have a compilation of competitors in the challenges each month? To serve as an advert for DTA. :)

So once everyone partakes in a challenge, provided they want to, their video could become part of a collection of videos of the same trick. I think this could be fun. :)

I can get a good clip of Mac doing his scary trick. :D I have no editting skills, unfortunately. And no tricks that are all that reliable or specky - but if you want to look at my YouTube videos there might be something of worth that I could get a good video of. :/

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Hey that is actually a really good idea! I think I will try it at the end of the month with the current challenges. :D

Thanks again!!! You are very creative!

heidib860

Great idea.

What a wonderful idea Luna May. I don't know if I would actually have anything to contribute but I will jump in and help if I see something that I would be able to do.