3D Illusion Dog - Paper Print-Out

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
I should mention that it looks 1000x better in Color than in Black and White, so if you don't have a color printer, you should think about getting one printed.

I personally don't have a printer so I went to Staples Copy Center and it cost me $0.50 for each printed copy. It's pretty cheap! :dogsmile:

chevycgc

I must have done something wrong because it doesn't work for me. The video is really cool but the one I made doesn't do the same thing.

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
chevycgc;12696 said:
I must have done something wrong because it doesn't work for me. The video is really cool but the one I made doesn't do the same thing.
1. You must close one eye to view the illusion (or be far from it).

2. Make sure that you have assembled it correctly. The head must be folded away from his body, take a look at this screenshot:

Attachments

good_doggie

I have a printer, but it's always jammed. I love the design, But just watching that video just made me had a nightmare!

jenclerm

Experienced Member
it is!! The eyes on that thing... are well.. creepy... it just stares... LOL

Very well made thu.. :p

ella

Just found the thread about the 3Ddog... is it still available? The Link doesn't work anymore?

greetings

Ella

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
ella;17767 said:
Just found the thread about the 3Ddog... is it still available? The Link doesn't work anymore?

greetings

Ella
There was a bug with the website, could you try now and tell me if it works?

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Jean :dogwink:

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
In case you guys want more illusion (beside my awesome 3D dog...)

Of course, nothing beats mine. :dogwink: :dogwink:

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately there isn't. The design was done by hand by a professional graphics designer. I am sure that if you want to pay someone money they could design one resembling your dog - but it will probably cost you a few hundred dollars.

dizajneri

u dont have to close one eye to see it
all u h ave to do is get away from the place where u will put atleast 1 meter
as far as u stay away that better you can see the illusion

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
alexandru;22073 said:
jean...i don't have a color printer...Can I print this?
Yes it will work with a black & white print, but the effect is best in color. :dogsmile: