1st Attempt At Freestyle Starters With 5 Min Work

Discussion in 'Dog Sports' started by xena98, Jan 28, 2013.

1. xena98 Experienced Member

Just thought I would put in an update. Just had a dancing competition on the weekend and little Gabby got her Dancing with Dog Freestyle Starters title with another first place
    off to learn another routine

2. blacknym Experienced Member

MaryK likes this.
  3. Linda A Experienced Member

MaryK likes this.
  4. xena98 Experienced Member

here is the video and hopefully it works
    MaryK likes this.
  5. Linda A Experienced Member

If you got that with only 5 minutes of practice just imagine what you could do with hours of practice. So cute!!
    MaryK likes this.
  6. blacknym Experienced Member

great job!!!
    MaryK likes this.
  7. xena98 Experienced Member

lol it would be great if I got around to do some practice but when I do obedience and agility as well very hard to find the time
    MaryK likes this.
  8. xena98 Experienced Member

oh and also dabbling in rally o as well lol
    MaryK and blacknym like this.
  9. blacknym Experienced Member

I'm starting up with a cyber rally o group on yahoo. :)
    MaryK likes this.
  10. srdogtrainer Experienced Member

That's Awesome! :D
    MaryK likes this.
  11. Maggi VIP Silver Member

I think you're doing great, well done for having the courage to get out and compete :cool: I do little bits and pieces with Solas, but haven't got it together into a routine yet.....it's not as easy as it's made to look! Maybe one day? :)
    MaryK likes this.
  12. MaryK Honored Member

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!(y):D Hoping to have Ra Kismet into C.F.S very soon. Hope he manages to do as well. We've done a little at home but not in front of an audience.

Just imagine, more practice and you two will be in the World Titles!
  13. xena98 Experienced Member

haha dog may be but owner nope she aint no Ginger Rogers:LOL:
    MaryK likes this.
  14. MaryK Honored Member

LOL maybe they'll have to start a new section for dog's who's owners cannot dance! Seriously, you did well too - LOL click/treat!

Do you go through the Trinity Garden's school?
  15. xena98 Experienced Member

Nope on my own and a friends who is doing it has helped get the routine all sorted out lol. Have to visit to get the next one sorted lol
    MaryK likes this.
  16. MaryK Honored Member

They're fantastic there. Ra Kismet will be going to the C.F.S. once I've finished the initial training to become a Dog Trainer. LOL he has to go too and do his Bronze in obedience then it's on to C.F.S. He's started doing some at home, kinda, but it's hard with so little space.