1st Attempt At Freestyle Starters With 5 Min Work

Linda A

Experienced Member
If you got that with only 5 minutes of practice just imagine what you could do with hours of practice. So cute!!

xena98

Experienced Member
lol it would be great if I got around to do some practice but when I do obedience and agility as well very hard to find the time

Maggi

VIP Silver Member
I think you're doing great, well done for having the courage to get out and compete :cool: I do little bits and pieces with Solas, but haven't got it together into a routine yet.....it's not as easy as it's made to look! Maybe one day? :)

MaryK

Honored Member
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!(y):D Hoping to have Ra Kismet into C.F.S very soon. Hope he manages to do as well. We've done a little at home but not in front of an audience.

Just imagine, more practice and you two will be in the World Titles!

MaryK

Honored Member
haha dog may be but owner nope she aint no Ginger Rogers:LOL:
LOL maybe they'll have to start a new section for dog's who's owners cannot dance! Seriously, you did well too - LOL click/treat!

Do you go through the Trinity Garden's school?

xena98

Experienced Member
Nope on my own and a friends who is doing it has helped get the routine all sorted out lol. Have to visit to get the next one sorted lol

MaryK

Honored Member
They're fantastic there. Ra Kismet will be going to the C.F.S. once I've finished the initial training to become a Dog Trainer. LOL he has to go too and do his Bronze in obedience then it's on to C.F.S. He's started doing some at home, kinda, but it's hard with so little space.