Yay,jean Put In My Idea!! Okay....simple,everyday Items Turned Into Toys

karleee

Experienced Member
there are many everday household items you can use as toys!

BOTTLE OF FUN:a cool drink plastic bottle with the lid removed makes a good toy,with or without treats inside
IMPORTANT:squeeze the bottle quite hard to check the strenth...if to weak or brittle-frow away,and make sure you remove the lid as this is a choking hazard to your dog!

TUG TOY:has your dog broken his nylon leash,or have some spare rope lying around?...tie a knot in one end about 8 cm up,and a loop at the other end of the rope as a handle

SOCKS:have only 1 of 2 socks,or have they got holes?Get a sock and stuff it with either:tissues,newspaper,old materials,hay,straw ect and tie a knot at the end.this can be a snuggle toy,fetch toy or tug toy :D

Hope you injoy!

Anneke

Honored Member
Empty bottles make great watertoys(with lid on) they don't sink.
I tear up old jeans to make tugtoys.
Did the thing with the socks too. Put a tennisball insinde. Used to make my Shane go nuts. Tennis ball should NOT be in a sock. He would spent hours trying to get it out(untill he found out, he could just tear up the sock:D)

karleee

Experienced Member
Empty bottles make great watertoys(with lid on) they don't sink.
I tear up old jeans to make tugtoys.
Did the thing with the socks too. Put a tennisball insinde. Used to make my Shane go nuts. Tennis ball should NOT be in a sock. He would spent hours trying to get it out(untill he found out, he could just tear up the sock:D)
shounds like he's quite a character :LOL:

Pawbla

Experienced Member
Socks are kind of a dangerous thing. My boyfriend used to give my dog old socks until my dog started tearing up my good socks! So either don't leave socks lying around or don't give your dog socks to chew, haha!

charmedwolf

Staff member
I put a knot in the socks if I give it to them. At least then they see that knots are an okay sign that they can chew on them.

Mine love water bottles too! Jinx loves this weird rubber ring and that's her favorite toy of all time. She's also in love with her stuffed toys.