Video of the Week: Pam Martin & Viva

CollieMan

Experienced Member
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD1Ek3zO9cE[/MEDIA]
I don't claim to understand, in the least, what makes anyone want to dance with their dog, but...

I can see when a lot of hard work has gone into a routine, and clearly that is the case here.

l_l_a

that dog is awesome!! So Collie Man when do we get to see you and Ellie dancing together? :)

CollieMan

Experienced Member
l_l_a;2066 said:
that dog is awesome!! So Collie Man when do we get to see you and Ellie dancing together? :)
hehe You won't miss it, because the news will be full of reports of hell freezing over. :)

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Lol. I think this is on the verge of cheesy, but the idea is great I think. Some of these dancing vids I like because it gives me trick ideas, lol, but some of them are a bit...well, outlandish let's say. But I think it's an excellent way to get your dog to become more responsive and "think on his feet." If you're not a doggie dancing fan, I still think developing some kind of routine or playing around with your dog's various tricks right in succession is really good for the both of you.

leema

Thanks for bringing my attention to more Pam Martin viddies on YouTube! I adore seeing TERRIERS doing so well. Makes me feel a bit less out of place, and a bit more inspired.

daniii

Awesome video....The dog seems very happy to be on the dance floor ^__^ I think that if the dog and the owner are enjoying themselves, then it's okey (no matter how cheesy it might be).