Trick Challenge: Tree

southerngirl

Honored Member
If you have been keeping up the the Let's make a video thread you will know that we are going to start using trick challenges to finish the video up. This weeks challenge is to do a trick using a tree. I will be participating with Piper since Missy has already done her "tree trick"
R_dog had Zac walk across a tree
I had Missy Rebound off a tree
Dukey_boy had duke jump, walk and sit pretty on a tree.
Be creative. Videos are due this upcoming Sunday. This gives you the whole week and weekend to film. You are welcomed to post it on the DTA youtube page that I made. Message me for the password.

running_dog

Honored Member
I'm working on merging the tree and water tricks. It seemed a very simple merger in my head but it isn't as straight forward when I'm trying to train Zac the different parts of the tricks! It is good as it is making me have to deal with something Zac has always been awkward about. Part of the trick is that I want him to cross the tree bridge while carrying an object... oh so simple.... but Zac doesn't do carrying objects :LOL:!

dukey_boy

Okay this week is "Water Fun!!" Ready, set, go! Videos need to be uploaded by next Sunday, as before. Either in this thread, or the "Let's Make a Video" thread.

southerngirl

Honored Member
DTA has a common youtube page now:eek: Awesome idea! What's the page name ? I wanna subscribe.
Hey I just happened to check in after not being on for a long time and saw this, I had completly forgot about the YT page.
The YouTube page was made when the forum was dying. No one comes on here anymore or uses the page. If you want I'll give you the password and you can put video's on it to attempt to bring back DTA other words I'll just delete the page