Trick Challenge: Limp

MaryK

Honored Member
Sorry for just know posting the video my internet has been out. Missy hasn't completely finished and it'll take another week maybe for her to finish.
Fabulous Limp(y) Missy is doing so well, she's so calm and poised. Piper is also such a good girl, the way she's laying there so quietly and running dog is right, don't under estimate yourself, you're a great trainer!(y)(y):D

Understand with your internet, we're having major problems with ours, speed is so slow I play numerous games of Solitiare and Free Cell waiting for one page to load! And make a cuppa while waiting for a video to load:eek:

MaryK

Honored Member
I started on this trick, last week. Before I was back here.
I am at the very first stage. Jin knows give paw, so now I am trying to get her to not touch my hand. She feels she NEEDS to touch my hand or leg:confused:
Cooper is a bit better, he will give paw, without touching me, so with him I am aiming for a longer holding up the paw.
Too late to join in the challenge, but I never was going to finish that in two weeks anyway:D
But here is the video of the first session(sorry, tekst is in dutch...)
Welcome Back missed you:D Jinx is doing so well, she's like Leaf was, she too seemed to NEED that touch, but she's not doing it now. Cooper looks fantastic too!

running_dog

Honored Member
Too late to join in the challenge, but I never was going to finish that in two weeks anyway:D
But here is the video of the first session(sorry, tekst is in dutch...)
Never too late, love the video :)
I'm hoping to come back and train and post Zac a hind leg limp when we manage to sort out his real :oops: front leg limp.