Photography Anyone?

sara

Staff member
I'm fairly big into it too, but I'm not yet into the DSLR. I have a cannon Powershot. I cant off hand remember the model number, but it is the highest you can go before getting into DSLR. I will buy a Cannon Rebel in a year or so (as soon as I learn everything about my camera, and out grow it :) )

Here are some of my better shots... I'm probably forgetting a ton...

Anneke

Honored Member
Love your pics!!
I love photography too, but my camera broke down last year and it is too expensive to repair. So I'm saving up for a new one. I'm saving to get one like yours. Over here they are called canon eos. Don't know which type I'm gonna get yet.
But I do know I really miss my camera:cry:

southerngirl

Honored Member
Great pictures. I love photography, I mostly take pictures of Missy(my dog) I have a Nikon Coolpiix L110. My parents have a Cannon EOS rebel K2 that they let me use. I hope to get a nicer camera when I have the money. Next school year I am going to be in photography:D

Anneke

Honored Member
Ok, went through my millions of pics:D Here we go.
The first three were photoshopped(well I don't work with Photoshop, but with Paint Shop Pro)
Treestump, snaped off during a storm.

My enchanted forrest

Zoë, my rottweilergirl(she belongs to a friend)

This one is of Jinx. When she was about 12 weeks old. My lens was dirty, but I like the effect it created:cool:

This is Kaya, a border/golden mix, I walk.

The beach of Texel, one of the dutch islands

Mostly I take pictures of the dogs I walk and ofcourse my own dogs.

sara

Staff member
Dont you just LOVE powershots/ Iv had about 4 of them and current have the (I think) the one you have :) Films slow motion too.. :p
it's an SX30 IS (I looked) It's a very good camera :) I get some pretty good shots with it. It's a great learning camera. I've had 2 other powershots too, learning with each one. See I didn't get to start with photography until I was an adult. We didn't have digital cameras when I was a kid. I was 23 when I got my first one. I was in highschool the first time I saw a digital camera :) (and I'm only (almost) 30

Sara Carson

Experienced Member
it's an SX30 IS (I looked) It's a very good camera :) I get some pretty good shots with it. It's a great learning camera. I've had 2 other powershots too, learning with each one. See I didn't get to start with photography until I was an adult. We didn't have digital cameras when I was a kid. I was 23 when I got my first one. I was in highschool the first time I saw a digital camera :) (and I'm only (almost) 30
Oh neat! Iv got the SX 220 HS :) Used only for video hehe

rouen

Experienced Member
I love photography but haven't been able to upgrade. Although I love the ease of my little Canon P&S, and it's quality is pretty good. It is pretty limited in range though.

Ginger the Old English Game Bantam cockerel.

Leaf cutter ants, Peruvian Amazon.

Gladiator tree frog, Peruvian Amazon. I found out the wrong way they have a very sharp spur on their arms.

Tree frog of some sort, Peruvian Amazon.

Three little girls at Love Park, Lima, Peru