J

jasper

Hi!
My name is Debbie and I have a Great Pyrenees that just turned a year old on Feb 7th. He's a biggie at 115 lbs., all muscle and love! Strong headed and he knows it. Trying to train him is absolutely terrible. He learns what he feels like. I am here to hopefully train him for a couple things. I do have the patience and time but does he, lol!?? :dogrolleyes:

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Goodness you do have your hands full! They aren't usually the easiest dogs to train. ^^ But they are definitely lovable, and tons of fun to romp with. Rough-housing is a little tricky, though. Lol! Welcome to the Academy Debbie, and good luck with your dog!

J

jasper

Thanks Cowgirl

tx_cowgirl;4675 said:
Goodness you do have your hands full! They aren't usually the easiest dogs to train. ^^ But they are definitely lovable, and tons of fun to romp with. Rough-housing is a little tricky, though. Lol! Welcome to the Academy Debbie, and good luck with your dog!

Thank you for the nice welcome. I got 4 pictures in of my Jasper but I didn't see how to get him as my avatar. Did you take a peek at Jasper? Can you help me? Your pups are sooo cute! What kind are they? How old? Jasper romp? He's a big over grown moose. He romps with me and his brother, a ragdoll cat, Nikki. Nikki has finally gotten back at Jasper biting Jasper's mouth and pulling. Yet Jasper thinks it's fun...playtime with Nikki.

I have Jasper trained to let me know he needs to go out by him ringing his cow bell. He is not pulling like he used to when we walk. He stops when I say stop. He does know "NO" but defies it all the time. He is into everything and I mean everything. Eats and chews it all. He is a mama's boy at that. I love it :msnwink:

Are you living in Texas? I ask becasue my husband is an OTR driver and goes to Tx every week.

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
You might have to edit the image so that it is much smaller. If you don't have software to do this, send me a Private Message and I'll help you.

J

jasper

Thank you for the welcome and the same to you. What kind of dog do you have? Jasper and my ragdoll cat, Nikki are my kids. They sure can be stinkers but I would never give them up. They are so precious to me.