Love The New Look

CollieMan

Experienced Member
It's been a while since my last visit and wow, look at all the changes! Jean, it looks great. Light, clean, and very professional. Love it.

As for changes this end, I have a new puppy! A Bearded Collie named Rommel. He is now ten weeks old. More to follow soon...

sara

Staff member
HEY! you've been gone a LONG time! Nice to see you! You dont happen to be on Dogsey do you? I saw pics on there a few weeks ago with a Bearded Collie named Rommel... coincidence?

CollieMan

Experienced Member
'tis the very same, yes. :) Though I'm not the biggest Dogsey fan on the planet - a few too many negative people for my tastes. :)

Will post some videos and images in a day or two. I'd forgotten just how exhausting a new puppy can be! :)

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
CollieMan, you're back! wow, i remember you so well, you helped me a lot years ago, with great advice, i learned a lot from you, and from many others here as well.

CONGRATS ON THE NEW PUP, will be looking fwd to more pics and stories about Rommel!!!

sara

Staff member
Holy crap. you've been on there a long time! I just looked you up :) I like it, but tend to ignore the neg. ones, for the most part. But then, being in Canada, and having all the neg. training shoved down my throat (thanks alot CM) I like forums with completely positive training being shoved down peoples throats :) I've learned a ton from you UK people!

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Holy crap. you've been on there a long time! I just looked you up :) I like it, but tend to ignore the neg. ones, for the most part. But then, being in Canada, and having all the neg. training shoved down my throat (thanks alot CM) I like forums with completely positive training being shoved down peoples throats :) I've learned a ton from you UK people!
Yes, CollieMan was one of the first members to join the Academy, actually #753 :) and he was the first moderator (if I remember well). It was lots of fun back then, we were training together and we were coming up with some really cool trick ideas. I hope we can do this again, it's just that I am so darn busy nowadays, with running 2 businesses. I'm working on creating myself a better lifestyle with more free time tho!!! :)

CollieMan

Experienced Member
I don't recall being a moderator, but then I don't recall what I ate for my breakfast yesterday either. :)

I do recall we used to do a lot of tricks and have fun coming up with new ideas and challenges.

I'm now off to post some videos of Rommel in a more appropriator section. :)

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Welcome back, CollieMan!! You really have been gone a long time, we've missed you! I hope you're back to stay. Rommel is adorable, I just love Beardies!! Can't wait for videos and pics. And yes, puppies are exhausting, aren't they? :confused::LOL: So worth it tho - just keep reminding yourself, he will grow up!! :p