Late Browsers

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, I noticed lately that a lot of you are late browsers. I mean I'm working really late sometimes like 3AM and I see some of you browsing the forums. I take it you live on the west coast or something? :dogsmile:

sara

Staff member
I live in Alberta, but work nights, so actually, since this is a weekend, I am early tonight... I'm not usually on 'till after 2 am :)

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Lol, this weekend I was off, and didn't have homework (Oh my goodness, a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!!!), so I was on reeeaalllly late. Needing a dog training fix without having to wake up my poor dogs, lol.

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
I live in Alberta, but work nights, so actually, since this is a weekend, I am early tonight... I'm not usually on 'till after 2 am :)
Lol, this weekend I was off, and didn't have homework (Oh my goodness, a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!!!), so I was on reeeaalllly late. Needing a dog training fix without having to wake up my poor dogs, lol.
Ah I see! :)

reveuse

Friday night I was off (usually i work til midnight fridays) - and decided to stay up and have some doggie fun (which i paid for dearly in sleep deprivation).
Sat was the same as I got home at 1am from disney lol

usually im more of an in bed round 11 girl......

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
You live close to disney world? Neat, I've never gone. My girlfriend wanted to go to the new harry potter theme park this winter but we didn't have the money.

reveuse

I live in South Florida , about 2 1/2 hours away from Disney. I haven't been to the HP park in Universal yet but might go with my mom when my uncle comes down in the spring. Two of my cousins live right outside of Orlando tho , and this year I have an annual pass so I'm trying to make the most of it by going as often as possible --- even if it just winds up as an insane day trip with my best friend and her daughter (which it seems to do a bit too often for my sanity level) LOL