How did you find this Website?

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
There are lots of new members and I just wanted to create a quick poll to see how you are all finding the Website!

mopar53190

I believe I used yahoo, I did a search for dog tricks, or dog training. I found dog trick academy and love it. It is a great tool for training!!!

tenniskitty

Experienced Member
I think I typed in dogtrickacademy.com to see what I'd get, and this site popped up! I'm glad it did!

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
I clicked other....cuz i didn't type in DogTrickAcademy----I typed in "dog tricks" into my google web browser, and this awesome website was on first page of choices to look at.

I've been HOOKED ever since, and have told dozens of others about it since then.

snooks

Experienced Member
There are lots of cross overs from dogwise and great praise for this site there. It was very highly recommended and I got here and stayed. Loads of fun and very informative here.

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
Jean, i am ALWAYS touting this site, i belong to some other non-dog sites, but whenever dogs come up, i post THIS SITE all over that board to encourage others to check it out. I tell neighbors, everyone all about it.