Hello

sara

Staff member
Welcome to the DTA! She's adorable!!! You'll find alot of ideas and help here :)

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
WELCOME!! Cuuuuuuuute dog!! (btw, i LOVE that movie, love it! i can recite each and every line out of it!! so can my children. hee hee) I have always wanted to name a dog after a movie character. My dog's co-owner was against all of my suggestions, but, i did give my rescue dog who lived in a cage a "last name" so he is now Buddy Shawshank.:ROFLMAO:

HOpe to see a lot of you and Zsu-Zsu around here.:D

Zsu-Zsu

Welcome to the DTA! She's adorable!!! You'll find alot of ideas and help here :)

Thanks , your babies are adorable also, incredible work you do. Zsu-Zsu consumes me, I can’t imagine dividing my time between 4.

Zsu-Zsu

WELCOME!! Cuuuuuuuute dog!! (btw, i LOVE that movie, love it! i can recite each and every line out of it!! so can my children. hee hee) I have always wanted to name a dog after a movie character. My dog's co-owner was against all of my suggestions, but, i did give my rescue dog who lived in a cage a "last name" so he is now Buddy Shawshank.:ROFLMAO:

HOpe to see a lot of you and Zsu-Zsu around here.:D
OMG! Shawshank marathon this week!! and all time fav movie. We brought Zsu-Zsu home on new years eve day, we always watch the movie on the holidays, hahaa. Its been a wonderfull since we brought her home so we named her right. I read alot of your old posts , good thoughts.

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
//"OMG! Shawshank marathon this week!! and all time fav movie."//

i saw that, :ROFLMAO: my guy loves that movie, so do i, some parts, i get up and go make popcorn, too brutal, but, most of that movie, i love it.
wow, i can listen to Morgan Freeman all day long.;) There's no telling what things i could learn, if only Morgan Freeman would read the book for me!!:ROFLMAO: Maybe i could learn physics, etc etc.

How perfect, a holiday dog being named Zsu-Zsu!!!! :D LOVE IT!!

btw, the tv channels won't be showing "It's a Wonderful LIfe" quite as often in years to come,:( something about someone bought the rights to it, maybe, but even i noticed, it was not played as often on tv, which a darn shame imo. Is such a great "feel good" family movie.

Zsu-Zsu

//"OMG! Shawshank marathon this week!! and all time fav movie."//

i saw that, :ROFLMAO: my guy loves that movie, so do i, some parts, i get up and go make popcorn, too brutal, but, most of that movie, i love it.
wow, i can listen to Morgan Freeman all day long.;) There's no telling what things i could learn, if only Morgan Freeman would read the book for me!!:ROFLMAO: Maybe i could learn physics, etc etc.

How perfect, a holiday dog being named Zsu-Zsu!!!! :D LOVE IT!!

btw, the tv channels won't be showing "It's a Wonderful LIfe" quite as often in years to come,:( something about someone bought the rights to it, maybe, but even i noticed, it was not played as often on tv, which a darn shame imo. Is such a great "feel good" family movie.
Yep , I have the DVD, hahaha.

Dogster

Honored Member
WELCOME!!! LOVE your dog!!!! You've come to the right place, for trick ideas. What trics does Zsu-Zsu already know???:LOL: