Happy Bunny :d

johnny1609

when panda was about 8 weeks old i tried doing some retrieving but she would run upto the item mouth it and then come back without it so i have left it for several weeks. well tonight i thought id introduce her to the lamp (the light i use for hunting). well anyway i took panda and the lamp down the park and unfortunately she wouldnt look down the beam, tbh i dont know what i expected. well anyway i thought id show her the same way i taught her 'go find' but had forgot my treat bag. so i thought wat can i throw? then i remembered i had a lighter in my pocket, so i just chucked it, she promptly ran down and brought it right back. after a few times she started watching where the lamp went waiting for the lighter to be chucked. :D

sara

Staff member
Sometimes they just need to think about it for awhile :) Smart little girl

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
Very Clever, Johnny!! teaching your dog that following the beam is the thing to do!!! good job!!!!

it sounds like, the dog is learning to associating, the point of the beam, with the object you want retrieved! well done!!! I might have to try this as a game for my dog!!!