Dancing With Dogs

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
// Hahaha so funny love where the dog kicks its back feet after knocking him over lol and the rolling over the guy//

yeah, that is my favorite part, too!! :ROFLMAO: i just spit my drink out laffin when i saw that!! WAY TOO FUNNY!!

Dogster

Honored Member
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

fingers....
getting.....
tired.:ROFLMAO:

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
I LOVE THAT CAROLYN SCOTT!! JUST LOVE HER!! I've watched a lot of her videos, just love 'em!! sure do!
wow, that Richard IS GREAT!!

yeah, i'm just beginning to learn the basics of doggie dancing, and yeah, i'm just in it for fun, jsut to jazz up tricks training. I was almost getting in a rut for a while (not my dog, ME!) and i am finding this as a nice change of routine, just for fun. My dog is ALWAYS up for tricks training, but, i was beginning to zone out a bit after years of it, but this trying to put a routine together, has got me stoked all over again.:D

I LOVE LOVE WATCHING THESE VIDEOS!!! JUST NEVER TIRE OF IT......so inspiring to me.

Anneke

Honored Member
Ok I just saw two of my favorite routines fly by... Charlie Chaplin and Rookie...
And I love Richard curtis. You should look for him on you tube, tigerlily;)
Also Mary Ray, she works with Richard curtis a lot. She does HTM, more than freestyle.

Ugh, I just love to watch and dream... :oops:I'm afraid I am not dedicated enough to achieve anything close to this kind of heelwork... Mostly because I find it boring, to teach that is...
Jinx CAN do heelwork, but I am too lazy to build duration. I know I should...

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
see, now i find heelwork pretty easy to teach, i really did.

didn't take too long.

didn't take too long to correct the mistakes i had made, to polish it.

I am not finding slowly adding duration that hard, either,
but, i AM finding keeping Buddy doing his heelwork in the presence of FLIES to be a task....:ROFLMAO:

orpheum

I'm trying to get a routine ready for this summer (Freestyle and HTM), but after looking at routines like this I always think ... Why even bother ?! :ROFLMAO:
But the challenge is trying to get to the next level. And I'm trying it with non-typical breeds. Lately I'm lacking time to really train like I should, but we'll get there ... somewhere ... I hope;) I'm hoping to be able to train lots more starting in a few weeks.

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
OH HOW SUPER EXCITING ORPHEUM! BEST OF LUCK!!

I bet you ARE a talent, and so what, even some super top trainer like Richard Curtis shows up, and wins 1st place,
that wont' take away the fun you and your dog have had, nor will it detract from the fun WE here on DTA would have, watching your routine!!

what all breeds are you working with now?

orpheum

This also a freestyle-like show. For a Jack Russell that's not bad at all !!
Now I'm gonna stop posting links to clips on youtube. Otherwise I'm up all night long.

orpheum

Freestyle is for the small munsterlander (right in the picture).
HTM for the mixbreed Rottweiler (left on the picture).
Jack Russell won't be for this season, maybe next.

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
WOW, there are so many talented Jack Russells out there, we have several super talented Jack Russesls here on DTA, too. tHAT GUY is top notch trainer, too! Some tricks i have never ever seen before there!!

//Now I'm gonna stop posting links to clips on youtube// NO, i love them!! i do love doggie dancing videos, sure do, helps ME get stoked up!!

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
Holy toledo, Orpheum, you are training TWO dogs, two different routines, to be ready by summertime??????????? wow, i was thinking ONE dog, and ONE routine, would be a challenge to have ready by summertime......woah.....

I think i'd have trouble keeping the various tricks, which one goes next, of ONE routine, straight in MY MIND, let alone TWO different ones...........:eek:

orpheum

Oh ... Don't wory, I will mess up during competition.
But that's the human factor. I want my dogs to be ready (better than last year).
Because I'm nervous I need to train harder so they know what I'm expecting.
Last year Lenka refused some excercises because my commands were not clear due to stress. Anyway, have to go to bed now. No more clips for today.

xena98

Experienced Member
I have Richard Curtis and the other guy is Attila the Hun he is brilliant as well.

I dont know much but freestyle you can basically do any tricks without getting into too much trouble havent done a routine for that one yet so dont know too much but heelwork to music is minimum 60% heelwork and the dog has to stay next to the leg and you have to do the transitions I know my routine that I did at the seminar she didnt stay tight to me and I basically got told I was doing freestyle