Clicker Iphone App

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Everyone.

I want to create a Clicker App for the iPhone. I think it would be convenient sometimes as I always have my phone with me and I wouldn't have to carry a clicker with me when going places. Would this be useful for anyone else?

If so, what kind of sounds would you like? I think the electronic clickers have several sounds to train multiple pets at the same time. Would the be a useful feature?

Please let me know!

sara

Staff member
HA! cool idea! We can use our phones for everything, even training dogs!!! sky's the limit with sounds... any short sound would work, and having multiple sounds for multiple dogs is an idea for sure.

Dlilly

Honored Member
That would be sooo cool!! I have a bunch of clickers, but I seem to somehow lose them all. :cautious:

charmedwolf

Staff member
I think that ability to assign a certain sound to a dog would be great if you could manage that. Though I also have an android.

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the suggestions, keep em coming! I think the apps can be ported to many different phone platforms.

tobytrek

I don't see why this idea wouldn't work ... I have a dog whistle app on my Samsung android phone that works well and you csn vary the pitch to suit your dog

Dlilly

Honored Member
Yeah, I've seen a bunch of them in the AppStore. Maybe instead you could make an App that lets us get onto the website's mobile version (forums and videos) so those of us using phones will have an easier time navigating on here?