Adorable Trick....breakdance???

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Stumbled on this video from Youtube....the trick is at 2:00. She calls it "breakdance," and it's a spin followed by a roll. Really simple but super cute! Also love her spin on "BANG!", where the dog is actually running at you when you ask for the trick. Very cute. I subscribed and now I'm running through all her vids. ^^

Dodge

WOW !!!! I never want to talk my boy down,but my lord,dont think I would get him to focus like that EVER :cautious::LOL:
I adore the "running" bang . . . just got Dodge to do the lazy bang :barefoot: and that will still need more work :rolleyes::love:
Impressed,totally impressed . . . . are collies just that little bit more motivated to work for ya O_o:barefoot::LOL::LOL:

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
wow, a running bang!! why have i never thought of this? Great next trick!

and i LOVED the 'breakdance'!!! Now i have the next things to work on !!! THANKS!!

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Yep I have things to work on. ^^ Now just to get motivated, and develop a way to extend the hours in one day to 36 rather than 24.....or become a training zombie and force myself and my dogs to train in the middle of the night. xD

rouen

Experienced Member
Lol thanks, she was a totally insane hard headed dog. Often times her back didn't even touch the floor she'd sort of launch herself sideways into a spin.
I imagine with a breed like BC's or some of the more active working terriers you could get the speed that she had. And chaining it probly wouldn't be hard.

running_dog

Honored Member
Um, all my hopes of Zac doing this are dashed... I have to agree it is breed related. This video of dogs training for jump rope unintentionally sums up a lot of trick performing sighthounds perfectly, compare the first dog (a sighthound?) to the second (a border collie). Technical perfection is well within the bounds of possibility but visible enthusiasm generally passes them by. An enthusiastic dog is far more likely to get the breakdance and running bang to look good.

heidio

Love the video Running Dog, thanks for sharing. I love the last dog on it...it so enjoyed the jumping rope. It's tail was even wagging as it was jumping rope.

bekah1001

Honored Member
Stumbled on this video from Youtube....the trick is at 2:00. She calls it "breakdance," and it's a spin followed by a roll. Really simple but super cute! Also love her spin on "BANG!", where the dog is actually running at you when you ask for the trick. Very cute. I subscribed and now I'm running through all her vids. ^^
Bahahaha..... my dog does that when I try to get her to roll over..... maybe I can change the command to breakdance :p