1st Attempt At Freestyle Starters With 5 Min Work

xena98

Experienced Member
Hi Guys
Have put in another topic about dancing with dog. Had been playing around with it mainly teaching Gabby things. Just cant get into it lol My friend was helping me but she lives far away and to get there consistently well just didnt happen. We had a seminar about 12 months ago and apparantly you were suppose to have a routine well up to another friends place and yep you got it 5 min training session my friend had a routine for me that I could remember. Well sort of stuffed that one up didnt stand where I should of and well mmmm ran out of ring rope and had to try and fix it without looking silly anyway my heelwork to music was sort of half and half . Hadnt done anything since anway roll over another 12 months and yep done it again. We have a mock trial happening next week 9th Feb and my friend was going to do her well with her not training much with my dog and me not knowing what I was doing it was another mad rush so here it is and please dont laugh

hopefully this has worked
cheers
Danni

MaryK

Honored Member
Great work!:D You did really well and I didn't laugh - promise - not once!:D But I was smiling at how well it all went!:D

I want to get Ra Kismet into Freestyle, my problem is, the good place is at Trinity Gardens and I don't drive!

Hope all goes well at the trial. What music will you be using? I could get the rhythm from your routine but not, of course, the actual music.

xena98

Experienced Member
Its Johnny Cash Ring of Fire
Hey I dont go to club just do it at home well that's if I practice
My friend has helped me do the routine and thats it
I've practiced lots of times in my mind but mmm havent done any since lol
have to pull my finger out and do some though lol

jackienmutts

Honored Member
Clap clap clap clap!!!!! (y) No laughing here, clapping and cheering!! Great job!!! :LOL: You guys did great, you should be very proud!!!!

xena98

Experienced Member
well we had our mock trial and considering I didnt get to do any more training since that other video was done I was quite please lol
One judge gave me 57.5 out of 60 and I lost 4 points for barking and also 1 point for not having a costume so ended up with 53.5 and the second judge which is a friend of mine and she said she would mark me hard got 52.5 and ended up with 48 points and that also included losing 4 points for barking and 2 points for no costume lol
This was freestyle starters and apparantly was a freestyle novice

http://youtu.be/jtDX3bU4I20

Anneke

Honored Member
You looked great!!! And those are some good scores!!
Yes the barking does lose you points, but hey, you had fun, right?

JazzyandVeronica

Honored Member
That was awesome!!!

I feel your pain with the barking. we don't do freestyle, but it seems my dog has to run her mouth about just about everything! :D

xena98

Experienced Member
huh I think I have a showoff when there is a ring and people are watching just did it at the park which was embarassing and she was quiet as a mouse
She doesnt normally bark at all in obedience and agility competition but saying that her brother went totally bonkers it made Gabby look quiet. Noisy coolies lol

xena98

Experienced Member
well we finally done our very first competition and what a good girlie and we didnt even bark which was amazing lol.
well we passes and got 161.8 points and first place and also highest overall winner of the freestyle class as well. Gabby competed in the freestyle starters.
So get the popcorn out and have a good laugh lol
enjoy
http://youtu.be/ayIJW9SH13A
hopefully this work

xena98

Experienced Member
thanks she was a good girlie. She needs another pass and she will get her title
Did the video work

xena98

Experienced Member
thank you
this weekend I will be doing an obedience competition and the following week is the easter weekend and driving 4 hours to a country town called Mount Gambier for a two day agility trial where I will be doing 16 runs with Gabby and 8 runs with my old girl Inka so just 24 runs for the weekend arghhhhh. So hopefully there will be a few passes lol