sara
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I go to the forums quite often now that I've found them, usually am on my PC If I am reading a thread there is no reply button there. So I click on "Log in", it tells me that I'm logged in as stdpoodad. I then have to click on Forums , then back to the thread. Do you know why it makes me do that?
    Having major problems with our ISP, not sure if emails from DTA bounced, but if pos. plse keep sending, e/mail now slowly, as are pages, crawling thu. Sorry for all this.
    Omg... I am cooking a duck for Thanksgiving. it smells way better than turkey! I've never had duck, so hoping it's as good as it smells!
    So my big chest freezer clonked out so my pups are now following your food regiment of rotating foods. Kratos' ear infections seem to be happening less and less. Makes you wonder if he is building a tolerance to an allergen that was causing them before.
    sara
    sara
    It really seems to work. Oliver never gets the runs from a strange food anymore (He used to get sick from anything slightly different from the norm) My cat is also on the same program... he's doing extremely well as well.
    Well, the new cat is a little star! I'm in love with him already!... now if I could decide on a name...
    Hello! I am new to this site and was going through all the forms and 'shout box' and noticed the Doxies! I am a HUGE dachshund lover! All your dogs are adorable, In the future I would love to rescue a double dapple doxie that is deaf! (:
    Reactions: Jean Cote
    sara
    sara
    Awe thank you! my little deaf doubles are seriously the most fun EVER! You wouldn't regret adding one!
    Sorry all, my computer is out of commission for 2-4 weeks... I killed it again!!!
    Dogster
    Dogster
    Aww, that sucks. :( I was wondering what happened to you... :p P.S. How's your sister??? :)
    Maybe you already saw it, but a spammer is kind of busy in the introduce yourself section (also a russian thread about apartments in moskou :S)
    sara
    sara
    Yeah, I spotted that. they were actually from 4 different IP's so who knows what was going on there. but took care of it 15 minutes ago :)
    Hi, I think the things I already posted in the thread of CM kind of covers it, or should there be more in the sticky?
    How do you train your deaf dogs? I suspect that my 15 almost 16 year old dog, Chase is going deaf and I want to start teaching him tricks, but I don't think he can hear the clicker.
    Reactions: Tâmara Vaz
    sara
    sara
    I use a little keychain LED light as a clicker for my deafies. You can also use a thumbs-up, but I fount that limiting to what I could teach, as they have to be looking straight at you.
    I LIKE THE PROFILE PIC!! I can barely see it, you should also post in under your "information" tab there, so ppl can see it better.
    SO CUUUUUUUTE!!!
    Yes, LOVE THE PROFILE PIC!!!!!! SOOOO ADORABLE!!!!!! :D
    Dogster
    Dogster
    I LOVE the head cock!!!! :D
    sara
    sara
    He does that alot... makes for fun pics :D
    Dogster
    Dogster
    They do look very cute. Shivon does that when I repeatedly say her name, but not long enough for me to take a picture.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…