Zeke's New Toy

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
At WalMart today, I found a GIANT tennis ball, about 6 inches in diameter. Of course, my first thought was Zeke. So I just had to buy it. When I got home, we immediately went in the back yard and started playing with it. I swear his eyes tripled in size when he saw an enormous version of the object of his affection. It took him a little while, but he figured out that he has to kind of herd it to get it back to whoever threw it. He LOOOOVES his new toy. I'll have to get a picture of him with it. :)

Just a random thought I wanted to share.

reveuse

WOWSERS!!!! It must have been the Z equivlant of the GIGANTIC bone that I got Ro for xmas (it was larger than him and weighed nearly as much as he does) - he had been
stalking it for the past year anytime we went down that aisle so I finally gave in. I'll post a pic of the bone too maybe :)

I bet Z was in absolute tennis ball induced nirvana over his new toy.!!!!! Can't wait to see the pic!

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
LOL that reminds me of when Z was a pup--first time he went to Petsmart, he tried to steal this giant moose toy that was bigger than him. He pulled it right off the shelf and wanted to walk out with it. Lol!

Mudflap loves any toy at all, haha, so pretty much whatever I get her she will like. She does have favorites though.

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
I used to have one of those, but my dogs got bored of it because they couldn't pick it up. :) I remember what happened to it however ... my Border Collie Chase destroyed it. She pulled out the fur and chewed it until it was no more... :(

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Haha....funny that you say that...
Last night Mud killed it. Lol. Guess I'm going to have to get another one and teach her it's not hers. Poor Zekers, he really loved it too--he hasn't even touched his OLD tennis ball since that one came home! Which is unmeasurably huge for him.

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Lol yeah, he's back to playing with his old, normal size tennis ball now. Poor boy. To top it off he's got a vet visit on Wednesday. :(

Ah the life of Zeke. Poor sweet boy. I'll get him another before then, lol, and teach Mud that it is NOT hers, along with the majority of Z's other toys, and my Chi's teeny tiny toys, lol.