Zeke GRADUATED!

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Whoo-hoo, tonight was Zeke's graduation night. He did GREAT, although his left turns at heel were less than perfect...despite the fact that 10 minutes prior when I was practicing, it was flawless. :dogrolleyes: Silly boy. Anyway, lots of good pictures from it and my dad videotaped the whole thing. ^^ He did wonderful. He was CRAZY tonight, lol! And I was thrilled! The last two sessions he's been nuts, which is exciting because....

HE'S COMING OUT OF HIS SHELL!! Whoo-hoo for my shy boy. I'll post pics as soon as I can. And maybe even the video. :D

So, the class was tons of fun and he's come very far in just 8 weeks. I definitely want to do flyball/agility with my speed demon, high jumping, adrenaline junkie. Now if we can just tackle his cat obsession. :doghuh:

dat123

Experienced Member
Congrats to Zeke !!!!
:msnparty::msnparty::msnparty::msnparty::msnparty::msnparty::msnparty::msnparty::msnparty::msnparty::msnparty::msnparty::msnparty::msnparty:

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Thanks guys. ^^

I'm going the try to figure out how to get that vid on here. My comp has always had issues getting videos from the camera. o-0 So I might just try my dad's. We'll see. Going to put pictures up today. :D

I'm so proud of him. ^^

snooks

Experienced Member
Rah!

:msncool::yipi::love:Zeke sure has come a long way... and so have you. You need to go to the dog bakery and get some special treats. YAY Tx and Zekers.:msnparty::msnblushing::dogbiggrin::doglaugh:

snooks

Experienced Member
Just loving this....woo hooo. A-dorable.

What type of file is the movie .mov .mpeg4??? what program r u using to play it? maybe i can help. i've been whipped by the best and figured out a lot of it.

snooks

Experienced Member
how did you get it to the computer drop and drag? or did u use a pop up which is usually window's photo maker? Look at the name of the file and tell me what the letters are after the "." and how big is it? My new camera creates .MOD's when I bring them over with photo maker. I use QuickTime (free download) to convert them to mpeg4's which the windows media maker likes a lot better. have you tried just right clicking and OPEN WITH windows media player to see if it plays? if not you may be lacking a codec which you need to go download from the msn downloads site.

If it plays in media player but not in movie maker it's usually the file type like .mov or .mod aren't nearly as happy with movie maker as mpg4. The mpg4 is usually a smaller file and doesn't require as much caching to play--which might be why urs is stopping part way through--it gets bogged down and can't keep up with the file size/caching. All of these file types are just different compressions, some higher res and slower, some lower res and faster.

snooks

Experienced Member
Movie maker is pretty intuitive...I like it too. You can export for the web when you publish and make the files smaller etc which will make it easier to upload when you go to publish.

dogbuddy

hello everyone! :dogsmile:

i know it's over month now but i would still like to send my congratulations to Zeke!!!! :dogwink:

great job boy!!!!! keep it up!!!!! :dogbiggrin::dogbiggrin::dogbiggrin: woof!