Your Question About Training A Dog

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Everyone,

As you may know, I've been working behind the scenes creating a dog training course. I had planned on only creating a Tricks course but decided to go on full out with a Obedience and Tricks course!

I want to make sure that I don't leave anything out, so if you have any questions in regards to dog training, no matter how silly or advanced it may be, please send it to me and I will do my best to add it to the course.

People who help me will automatically be entered in a draw to win the entire course for FREE!

Submit your Question here...

tigerlily46514

Honored Member
BEST OF LUCK on your new venture or feature!! Jean, you have worked so hard, did such awesome job of making teaching dogs tricks seem effortless, and make the best ever "how to" videos, that i've ever seen, you soooooooooooooo deserve rewards of all types for your great work!!
big round of applause for you going on over here, now i more fully understand some of the new changes to the site. I'm sure that all your fans are rooting for you to have huge success.

tx_cowgirl

Honored Member
Staff member
Ditto Tigerlily. ^^

Can't wait to see it Jean. I'm sure it will be great! Although the money will be great to help fund the site, I'm sure the true rewards will be the satisfaction of helping so many dogs and their owners. :)

Jean Cote

Administrator
Staff member
BEST OF LUCK on your new venture or feature!! Jean, you have worked so hard, did such awesome job of making teaching dogs tricks seem effortless, and make the best ever "how to" videos, that i've ever seen, you soooooooooooooo deserve rewards of all types for your great work!!
big round of applause for you going on over here, now i more fully understand some of the new changes to the site. I'm sure that all your fans are rooting for you to have huge success.
Thanks. Yes the changes are made to make the look more Professional and to actually create dog training products that are credible. Thanks for your encouragement!

Ditto Tigerlily. ^^

Can't wait to see it Jean. I'm sure it will be great! Although the money will be great to help fund the site, I'm sure the true rewards will be the satisfaction of helping so many dogs and their owners. :)
Thanks. Yes I've kind of been given an opportunity to serve dog owners so I'm going to take it and do the best that I can. ;)